Senior Manager, Radiology Consultant - Healthcare Transformation Services (National)
Job TitleSenior Manager, Radiology Consultant - Healthcare Transformation Services (National)
Senior Manager, Radiology Consultant - Healthcare Transformation Services (National)
Philips is committed to providing meaningful innovations that improve the quality of care, enhance patients' lives and enable the delivery of better outcomes at lower cost.
Philips Healthcare Transformation Services
Designed to leverage our deep capabilities, assets and positions, Healthcare Transformation Services extends our value to the global healthcare community, to become a trusted advisor and partner of choice; to transform healthcare delivery by tackling the most challenging clinical and business issues across the continuum of care. Our promise to our customers will be grounded in our legacy of innovation and lead from our clinical strengths.
Solutions include transformation solutions focused on continuum of care redesign work and governance advisory services, work flow redesign, new business models, and patient experience all with an underpinning of robust data analytics (both clinical and operational).
This is a senior professional, customer facing, consultative role where you must be able to engage in empathetic and compelling ways with hospital management up to the executive level. You will help plan and implement strategic and operational change. You will be part of a global team.
As Senior Manager with the Philips Healthcare Transformation Services, you will have significant responsibility for managing project work streams, analysis of client operations, client management, solution design and implementation, and generation of project deliverables. You will provide subject matter expertise for healthcare provider clients and be part of a collaborative cross-solution project team. You will be responsible for working with client staff to maintain the appropriate support and momentum to achieve project outcomes. You will also be responsible for mentoring analysts on the project team and helping them develop by providing necessary direction.
You will represent Philips Healthcare Transformation Services as a senior subject matter expert for Radiology/Imaging Services and will lead assessment and implementation projects focused on improvement opportunities that include but are not limited to increased imaging throughput/improved workflow, optimized asset utilization, improved competencies of staff, scheduling efficiency, technology assessments, upgrade and replacement options, and imaging appropriateness.
In this role, you will be primarily customer facing, spending approximately 75% of your time at the client site or specifically involved in managing client deliverable and 25% of the time on required analytics and other supporting tasks as outlined below.
- Lead the day-to-day activities of projects including interaction with client personnel and Philips team members
- Apply qualitative and quantitative skills to various client situations
- Develop strategic working relationships with client counterparts
- Manage day-to-day client engagement, working with client staff to maintain the appropriate support and momentum
- Partner with other Philips Associates and Managers to implement process changes and oversee creation of deliverables
- Maintain detailed work-paper records of assumptions, methodologies, and information sources employed during the performance of all analytical tasks
- Influence key stakeholders to implement processes and/or drive organizational change
- Presenting findings, reports, and recommendations to customers, including Physicians, RBMs, administrators/CXO's
- Develop staff by serving as a performance coach and providing on-going feedback and coaching to project team members
- Leadership role in educating and coaching internal resources in area(s) of subject matter expertise
- Actively drive methodology development in area of expertise
Who are we seeking?
We are seeking a Senior Radiology Leader who possesses a track record of successfully leading high performance, interdisciplinary teams to meet project milestones and achieve measurable performance outcomes. We are seeking a professional with experience utilizing complex analytical tools and business acumen to identify and track trends in data (along with identifying associated improvement opportunities) for our healthcare provider clients.
Specific qualifications and capabilities include:
- Bachelors degree (Master's preferred) in Science or business field (i.e. management, finance, accounting, economics, etc.) and 12+ years of experience in radiology administration, management consulting or healthcare provider operations
- Experience working within healthcare on the provider side and/or broader professional services consulting experience
- Experience supervising or mentoring co-workers, and ability to coach and mentor staff
- Extensive experience utilizing complex analytical tools and depth of business acumen to identify and track trends in data (along with identifying associated improvement opportunities) for our healthcare provider clients
- Experience operating at the highest levels with client companies to bring significant strategic value to their overall direction
- Track record of creating close client relationships; looked upon by clients as a trusted advisor and a true extension of their executive team
- Ability to influence and collaborate both within the client organization and Philips' global organization, building strong relationships and partnerships
- Experience with a broad range of consulting services and ability to capitalize on relationships with key constituents in the market
- Ability to manage multiple/complex project work streams, analysis of client operations, client management, solution design and implementation, and generation of project deliverables
- Ability to provide targeted communication, both verbal and written, to internal and external constituents
- Strong ability to deliver persuasive presentations to medium sized groups of 50 audience members or more.
- Proven analytical and process redesign skills, including problem solving, quantitative reasoning, workflow process, etc.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of professionals and personalities in a team environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be willing to travel weekly, typically out of town a minimum of four days/week (i.e., at least 80%)
- Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top