Senior Manager, Professional Relations - Oral Healthcare (National)
- Darien, CT
Senior Manager, Professional Relations - Oral Healthcare (National)
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Join the Philips Oral Healthcare marketing team responsible for the Philips Sonicare and Philips Zoom brands, the #1 Power Toothbrush brand recommended by Dental Professionals and the #1 patient-requested professional whitening brand.
The Professional Relations Senior Manager is responsible for representing Philips Oral HealthCare within the North American (US + CAN) Dental Industry, interfacing and developing relationships with Dental Professional Associations, Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and customers, while also collaborating with our Professional Education team - with the ultimate objective of driving awareness and recommendation of the Philips brand among Dental Professionals.
You are responsible for:
Develop and drive the Philips Professional Relations strategy with Dental Professionals in US and CAN
- Define objectives, goals, and metrics for Professional Relations linked to overall Philips Oral HealthCare business objectives
- Represent Philips within industry, establishing relationships and building our credibility as a thought leader with Trade Associations.
- Management of Philips Key Opinion Leader (KOL) program, including strategic selection of KOLs, activity planning, contract management and overall partnership building.
- Represent Philips in symposia and industry events
- Support customer-facing brand activities that involve KOL's, DP association leadership or scientific symposia
- Act entrepreneurially to seek and leverage opportunities within the DP community
- Closely collaborate with Professional Education team for a holistic and integrated approach towards the Dental community
- Management of Professional Relations Budget
Support the development of multi-year (BMC) plans for the brand:
- Monitor and fully understand DP industry best practices
- Team up with sales, marketing and professional education to leverage trending and insights
- Assist Marketing and other stakeholders to localize existing Professional Relations platforms including product and related marketing translations
- Project management: ensure full on-time and in full deliverables.
- Establish effective working relationships and the ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders and external agencies and partners.
- Liaise with DP association leadership to assist in the preparation of appropriate marketing materials, ads, leaflets, posters and other materials (print and digital) or functions from a DP perspective for DP audiences.
You are a part of:
You will report to the Dental Professional Marketing Director.
You'll work collaboratively with cross-functional experts from other departments (Sales, Marketing, Professional Education, Legal, Clinical Affairs) and partner with global category marketing teams.
Philips is made up of a highly talented and multi-national workforce that is approximately of 25,000 strong, and spans over 50 countries with sales in more than 100 countries. We are proud to claim market leadership positions for cutting edge solutions in the business areas of Personal Care, Oral Care, Shaving and Grooming, Mother & Child Care, and Coffee. Philips is home to popular brands such as Sonicare, AirFloss, Norelco, Avent, and Saeco.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years` experience in the Dental Industry
- Extensive network of existing dental professional industry contacts strongly preferred
- Robust relationship building and emotional intelligence expertise
- Strong speaking, presentation and power point skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication proficiencies
- Proficiency / fluency in French preferred, but not required
- Can lead or work in cross-functional teams
- Organization, planning and strategic thinking skills
- Experience in working in corporate settings
- Self Starter, adaptable, and resourceful
- Teamwork and stakeholder management abilities
- Persuasiveness, high energy, adaptability and drive to excel
- Creativity, entrepreneurship, judgment and decision-making
- Senses of urgency, timing, diplomacy and advocacy
- Strategic thinking and ability to prioritize value added work
- Active dental or dental hygiene license preferred, but not required
- Dental Professional association leadership experience is a plus
- Location: CT or NY area preferred, but not required
- Travel: Expect 20% travel
In return, we offer you:
Philips business offers rich, new consumer experiences that meet consumers' desire for wellness and pleasure throughout each part of their day and during key milestones throughout their life. We are a highly entrepreneurial organization, passionate about developing innovations that meet consumer's personal health & well-being needs in a unique way, relative to their Mind, Body, and Appearance. Philips is delivers lifestyle solutions aimed at improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025, and provides a unique opportunity for each employee to create their legacy in life through their work in a way that is personally meaningful to them.
Why should you join Philips?:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top