Senior Manager of Sales Operations Training and Communications
Job TitleSenior Manager of Sales Operations Training and Communications
Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, Philips is currently recruiting a Senior Manager of Sales Operations Training and Communications. In this role, you will be at the cutting edge of influencing strategic and tactical decisions regarding the sales team by developing and implementing educational programs and the communications philosophy to support the success of our businesses. You will be responsible for creating our training programs, sustaining training skills and documenting processes among different businesses and sales channels. In addition, this role will be responsible for working with the broad Operations team to create motivating and clear messaging to the field regarding critical business functions. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding experience, keep reading on!
You will be responsible for
- Leverage insights to support the development and evolution of the sales education across all roles to maximize Philips’ touchpoints with our customers and support a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Drive the establishment and review of key training platforms to support our broader Commercial Operations team’s initiatives
- Support the broader Commercial Operations team with communications to the field for training, initiative launches and other sales facing elements.
- Create and manage monthly and quarterly programs to train new sales employees on tools and processes.
- Develop and deliver sales team education and adoption resources for all relevant IT tools
- Serve as the Commercial Operations representative on the Philips Learning Team to ensure alignment and continuous improvement across the organization
- Partner with Commercial Operations functional leaders to create training to address specific areas.
- Drive consistency in the training approach, resources, tools and documentation across the Commercial Operations functions to be aligned with the Philips brand.
- Proactively reach out to Sales Management quarterly with training schedule and actively solicit feedback or schedule refresher training on Sales Operations Tools as needed.
- Actively participate in the Change Board to create, catalogue and develop materials for new field initiatives.
- Maintain an in-depth, working knowledge of the tools utilized by the Philips Healthcare Sales Organization. This currently includes, but is not limited to, Salesforce.com (CRM tool), Siebel & SOFON (Quoting tools) and TruComp (Compensation Reporting).
- Maintain computer based, self-guided training guides for sales tools such as Salesforce.com, Siebel and SOFON in OneSource and Philips University.
- Effectively transition new sales tools training from the Program Management Office to a sustainable training program, post application deployment.
- Actively track the usage of training materials, reports, systems and surveys. Update the broader team and take action to ensure materials have impact and are used.
- Ensure training and communication sustainment by establishing protocols and archives to ensure a consistent and sustained look and feel to the information coming from Commercial Operations.
- The ability to simplify complex processes into easy to comprehend trainings and communications.
- Executive communication capabilities to address questions and concerns about the approach/process.
- Ability to quickly adjust and customize presentation to intended audience.
You will be a key member of the Sales Operations Leadership team and an everyday partner of multiple functions within the department, including Business Partnering, Data Integrity, and Compensation Operations.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This role will ideally be based in Bothell, WA; Irvine, CA; Andover, MA or can be remotely based within the U.S. This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree with 5-10 years of experience demonstrating a propensity for training, communications and ability to take on increased responsibility in a dynamic, fast paced environment with limited direction.
- Demonstrated capability to breakdown information for training purposes, create necessary tools and resources and clearly communicate effectively.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Able to constantly adapt and thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- Agile thinker possessing creativity, curiosity, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Independent thinker who is persistent, resourceful, and resilient.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization; effectively communicate complex matters in simply understood terms.
- Ability to visually present and communicate data and recommendations.
- Comfortable and able to thrive in a matrixed organization
- A detailed minded individual who consistently delivers quality work.
- Outstanding presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Open and adaptable to new responsibilities, different perspectives, ideas, and people.
- Desire to learn and apply new skills and knowledge in changing conditions.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of various data management and reporting tools, such as Salesforce CRM.
- Management experience a plus.
- Six Sigma Certification a plus.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top