Senior Manager, Clinical Transformation -eICU
Senior Manager, Clinical Transformation -eICU
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Transform our Clinical Transformation Team from a routine and tactical organization to a proactive, strategic, and consultative team focusing on customer retention and revenue growth via development and execution of new clinical programs.
You are responsible for
- Participating on a cross functional team to develop, validate, market, and help deliver new clinical programs and clinical consultative services.
- Manage and lead a diverse team of critical care nurses who are responsible for implementations and clinical transformation consulting.
- Growing our clinical services portfolio and improve clinical customer satisfaction and relationships.
You are a part of
A Global Telehealth Services Team that is responsible for implementations which include new installs, add-ons, and major software upgrades. The Team consists of project managers, technical consultants, interface analysts, and critical care nurses. We are also responsible for support and Clinical Transformation Services. This position will report to the eICU (Electronic Intensive Care Unit) Global Telehealth Services Leader within the North America Services Team. This team supports the Acute Telehealth products in the Patient Care Analytics Division of Patient Care Monitoring Solutions. If you reside outside of the Baltimore, MD area expect to spend a fair amount of time traveling to that office, as well as traveling with direct reports.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors Nursing degree required, Master's degree/MBA preferred
- ICU Management experience required, eICU experience preferred
- 7+ years of experience working as a clinical consultant and software implementations for a vendor
- Proven leadership and coaching abilities in a clinical capacity
- Proven experience in developing and growing clinical services and programs with validated clinical outcomes
- Change management skills
- Proven ability to build and sustain internal and customer relationships
- Customer focused, results orientated, strategic thinker, change advocate, continuous improvement, talent development
- Exceptional communication skills-written, verbal and presentation
- 50% travel
This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening tests.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top