Senior Legal Counsel Mergers & Acquisitions
Job TitleSenior Legal Counsel Mergers & Acquisitions
Summary : The candidate must provide legal support to the Global Mergers & Acquisition Group on a variety of strategic transactions.
Major areas of responsibility include:
Evaluating, structuring, negotiating, drafting and providing advice on complex legal transactions such as product, business or company acquisitions or divestitures both domestically and internationally;
Interacting with and advising corporate senior executives in multiple jurisdictions concerning legal and business issues;
Responsibly identifying and analyzing legal and business risks and proposing appropriate solutions; and
- Ensuring that clients are kept abreast of all relevant legal developments in their areas of business.
- The candidate must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and writing skills; the ability to draft and negotiate a wide variety of sophisticated contracts; the ability to work independently and effectively with limited supervision; the ability to exercise independent judgment; and ability to advise and cogently explain and discuss complex matters with clients.
- The candidate must have a thorough understanding of legal principles applicable to many areas of practice, including a number of the following: supply, manufacture and distribution agreements, leases, corporate finance, business transactions (M&A), and IP licensing.
- The candidate must have the ability to supervise outside counsel on substantial and diverse matters; the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with client teams from many disciplines.
- The candidate must have the ability to advise clients regarding business tactics and strategies while assuring compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and regarding pending legislative and regulatory proposals impacting the Company's operations generally
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top