Senior Global Product Manageri Value-aded Services, PACS segment
Job TitleSenior Global Product Manageri Value-aded Services, PACS segment
Senior Global Product Manager- Value-added Services, PACS segment
The Senior Product Manager is responsible to translate business opportunities into solution-market combinations, the definition of commercial specifications for the required products, commercial tools and services and has the co-responsibility for the realization of the solutions and the proper introduction of these solutions in the market.
They are not responsible for the realization of the sales, but support this. Their focus will be on service solution strategy, services solution roadmap and long term solution planning.
Product Manager overall responsible for value-added services requirements across the End-to-End enterprise imaging portfolio. Become the thought leader within the business for driving the investments for Value-Added Services for the PACS segment. Responsible in defining the strategy and multiyear roadmap for our Value-added Services offering including:
- Develop and maintain a needs-based customer segmentation and service innovation for value-added service capability requirements (across global markets and supported by Market Intelligence).
- Analyze the market, the competition, and trends on enterprise level value-added services to ensure the solution portfolio is leading the market’s needs and expectations.
- Develop compelling business cases in close coordination with Finance, for new solution releases and services (for consideration in the portfolio management process).
- Define the strategy and solution plans for value-added services, and the translation into clear commercial specifications, in such a way that in short, mid and long term a sound business result can be achieved.
- Guide and drive the development of new solutions from the initial phase until the final go-to-market execution, to get the optimal combination of commercial execution and price in time for the defined market segment.
- Follow the business during the lifecycle of the solution, and take adjustment actions when needed, to generate the maximum profit contribution during the whole solution life cycle.
- Work with the peer product management, program management, service and R&D teams to understand the ART objectives, Budget and Portfolio and Program Epics.
- Develop and communicate the solution / program vision & roadmap for value-added service.
- Work with cross-functional team to understand upcoming opportunities for new value-added solutions.
- Manage the portfolio of value-added services and backlog of opportunities for investments.
- Work with release management to define & implement the solutions on time with quality.
- Conduct customer executive presentations for the domain of enterprise serviceability.
Mindsets and personal characteristics
- Must have a global business mindset with expertise in customer segments and the national healthcare systems.
- Understands the dynamics of an “installed base” market.
- Familiarity with enterprise value-added services.
- Superior business acumen and GM mindset.
- Boldness to create/shape markets whenever possible, leveraging Philips technologies, market positions and brand.
- Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback, and existing and new products into solutions
- Comfortable with making tradeoffs decisively.
- Expertise delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and introduction date targets.
- Demonstrable communication skills and ability to lead an organization to develop market leading solutions and ability to influence colleagues.
- High-tech product launch experience (clinical experience is a plus).
- Ability to engage global teams and customers, with sensitivity to cultural and market differences.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Marketing, HW/SW engineering, MBA preferred).
- 5-10 years in product management, services marketing, product development or related field.
- Understands value-added services in the healthcare software industry and foundational technologies and has comfort with both technical and business discussions.
- Experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses- preferably within the Enterprise Medical Imaging domain (PACS, RIS, VNA, EMR, Advanced clinical visualization).
- Strong technical expertise with enterprise IT infrastructure, Enterprise Clinical Data Management, PACS, VNA would be a plus.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today! Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top