Senior Global Cost Analyst
Job TitleSenior Global Cost Analyst
- Single point of contact for “integral landed cost calculations” (Actual, forecast) for both mature and new products of the CT/AMI global portfolio
- Partner with R&D, Procurement and Operations leaders in order to help drive cost reduction and improvement in short and longer term
- Key role in validating and tracking BOM savings and their translations the BU P&L
- Consult and optimize strategies to improve landed costs across the different sites and product lines
- Periodically present landed costs results, forecasts, high/low lights to upper management
- Manage all related product data bases (ZDVC, RMC, etc’)
- Interface/communicate with internal (BU) and external (Philips key markets, finance Center of excellence ) parties on iCoS and related productivity.
- Support and track productivity in other areas (Installation, Warranty) and their translations the BU P&L
- Previous relevant experience in industrial/manufacturing (<5 Years)
- MBA graduates preferred
- Previous work experience with SAP (costing/finance Modules)
- Microsoft office high level skills (Excel, Power points)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top