Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Job TitleSenior Financial Analyst, FP&A
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As Senior Financial Analyst (Group FP&A Commercial) you will pro-actively support a key Market for Philips by delivering actionable and meaningful analytics, to support the planning and business performance analysis. You will advise relevant stakeholders to properly manage their budgets, manage risks and facilitate fact-based decision making in a highly dynamic organization. This Senior Financial Analyst will work with a global FP&A team and senior leaders and will bring technical skills and financial knowledge to support forecasting and analysis for Philips' largest market.
You are responsible for
- Executes FP&A operational processes: Reporting and Analytics for Actuals and Planning.
- Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP , Quarterly Forecasting, Latest View, etc.
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, scenario analysis, etc.
- Actively participate in the target setting process for business by developing and reviewing cost guidance and financial targets for BGs.
- Build an internal network with Business, Market and Function Heads of Finance, other FP&A and Finance pillars, other functions and the E2E community
- Pro-actively supports execution of financial planning by preparing and supporting performance and strategy meetings of relevant stakeholders
- Prepares, attends, takes notes and keeps track of follow ups regarding performance and strategy meetings. Provide guidance to financial and non-financial stakeholders on FP&A related matters and provide training on new reports, analytics, reporting/ planning instructions, tools, changes, etc.
You are a part of
You will be part of a talented team working closely with Finance Directors in the Market and Global FP&A peers. You will be responsible for forecasting a >$1 billion budget and generating actionable insights that help market and company leaders manage Philips' largest market.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Ability to digest complex information to see trends and analysis through data and to translate this into concrete actions.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills are essential.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Tools capabilities (Excel, AFO, SQL, PowerPoint, Access, Teams, Visio, SharePoint)
- SAP Knowledge
- Clear communication, stakeholder- and change management for our project initiatives
- Pro-active, hands-on and a high drive and energy level
- 3+ years Finance/Budgeting experience
- MBA/Masters in Finance (preferred)
In return, we offer you
Finance at Philips will provide you with a great learning environment to expand your skills and build capabilities in SAP, use best-in-class cloud-based finance systems tools (Excel SQL). It is a great role to learn the inner workings of the business with broad P&L responsibility, collaborating with different pillars in Finance; while developing business relations and Project Management skills.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top