Senior Financial Analyst - Business Partner
Senior Financial Analyst - Business Partner
- In this role, you have the opportunity to be the lead business partner and analyst supporting the Financial Operations (FinOps) function for Philips Home Monitoring. You will be the first point of contact FinOps leaders make when they need analytical support, reporting, or insights to help them achieve their goals. In this role you will leverage your skills & experience to provide counsel, exercise data to extract meaningful insights, and be a thought leader.
You are responsible to
- Be the business partner and primary financial & analytical support mechanism for Financial Operations function; actively participate in the management of Billing, A/R, and Cash Management
- Define, create, and deliver effective analysis and insights on FinOps activities, and deliver that information to the business using the most effective means - including using the right business intelligence tools. Areas include (but not limited to): AR Aging; Cash management; Revenue recognition; Collections management
- Identify opportunities for improvement. Works closely with management to inspect & improve process; identify bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitate and drive continuous process improvement
- Conduct and support Specialized analyses - Customer Profitability, Receivables Quality, Bad Debt Loss ratios, acquisition/conversion/new opportunity analysis, business case development, and investment alternatives
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators & dashboards, proactively monitoring and analyze results of activities, suggest alternative actions, identify opportunities for improvement and driving understanding across the business
- Provide support for executive presentations and/or planning sessions
- Support and manage the development and administration of operating budgets. This includes annual, quarterly & monthly expense planning & control, the creation of annual expense plans and spending variance analysis.
- Manipulation and analysis of large data sets
- Expertise in Business Intelligence tools
- You are a part of
Philips Home Monitoring dept at the Framingham, MA location. Within the Financial Operations dept.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- College degree Finance /Accounting /Business and MBA preferred
- Public Accounting (Big 4) preferred
- 4 plus years of proven analyst experience with strong analytical background
- Healthcare sector experience including knowledge , managed care contracts health insurance rules and AR performance billing and other AR functions
- Knowledge & experience working with large datasets; knowledge of SQL, Postrgres, Oracle, etc
- Healthcare sector experience including knowledge in the areas of patient registration, billing, accounts receivable (A/R), cash posting, managed care contracts, health insurance rules, industry regulatory requirements, business office operations, AR performance reporting, and healthcare resolution management practices
- Advanced Analytical and presentation skills required
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint Important criteria required
- In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top