Senior Field Marketing Manager – Patient Monitoring Partnerships
Job TitleSenior Field Marketing Manager – Patient Monitoring Partnerships
The Sr. Field Marketing Manager (SFMM) - Patient Monitoring Partnerships ensures that the North America market provides a complete solution that solves our customers' problems. These solutions drive loyalty and successful clinical, operational and financial outcomes for our customers.
You are responsible for
- Create and drive North America field marketing strategy and objectives based upon the global marketing strategy
- Create incentive programs to drive sales in monitoring parameters
- Track total sales results and initiatives, as well as create action plans for North America, with respect to Masimo offerings.
- Act as the central point of contact for North America Masimo related business; support 3rd party solutions for pulse oximetry and other measurements.
- Understand and anticipate customers' needs and strategically position products/solutions to generate leads for the field organization
- Understand market requirement in the out-of-hospital space, including skilled nursing facilities, for patient monitoring
- Work with field management to establish channel strategy for the out-of-hospital space
- Create and drive marketing initiatives for the out-of-hospital monitoring setting as it relates to monitoring
- The successful candidate should have experience in creating clear value propositions for technical solutions, drive cross functional teams and have a passion for field enablement.
You are a part of
As part of the North America Field Marketing Team you will be a major force in supporting a highly valued strategic partnership for patient monitoring.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related discipline required, MBA highly preferred.
- 7+ years in marketing, sales, product development or related field
- Experience in Pulse Oximetry or other monitoring a plus
- Experience with partnership marketing
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
In return, we offer you
In this role you will gain experience working and growing the market share for the Philips Patient Monitoring business, as well as investigating new opportunities in the outside-of-hospital setting.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top