Senior Director, Market Access (IGT)
- Maple Grove, MN
Senior Director, Market Access (IGT)
In this role you have the opportunity to
Reporting to the IGT Business Leader, you will create and drive upstream and downstream Market Access Strategies for IGT globally (both Systems and Devices Business) and lead HEMA-related activities for M&A projects. This critical role serves as the internal expert on market access to IGT management, sales and our customers.
You are responsible for
Th e primary responsibilities of this leader will be to advocate for and support global market access for new and existing solutions, implement a strategy for providing direct support and education to customers and to coordinate with our Clinical organization in the creation and publication of Economics Outcomes research.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Clinical & Medical Affairs, legal, HEOR, EMEA Market Access, NBD, and R&D to develop and implement successful market access strategies for IGT products and services. This includes identification of the financial partner and driving the development of the appropriate evidence needed for market adoption
- Collaborate with HEOR and clinical affairs on trial design, protocols and outcomes related to economic evidence
- Support new opportunity assessment and diligence of new opportunities through knowledge and insight on market access risks, including likely evidence requirements and payment pathways
- Influence and communicate to internal partners and customer's new payer and government policies that may affect market opportunities for IGT, and contribute to Philips external comments and partner communications when necessary
- Develop and maintain working relationships across a spectrum of payers and other key financial partners to raise awareness of products and positively influence coverage/adoption decisions
- Drive the development of dossiers to support adoption
You are part of
As part of Philips IGT, you will lead all Market Access activities across the IGT Platform.. The Senior Director will have direct reports supporting Market Access and Field Services and will partner with cross-functional teams to execute these strategies, including Marketing, Clinical Affairs, Legal, R&D, Government Affairs, Sales and Global Market Access leaders across the company.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS degree required, secondary degree preferred
- 15+ years of shown success in a healthcare-care related field, with a significant portion of that time in a reimbursement or health economics role for a medical device company
- Success in team building and growth
- Effective relationships with commercial partners (marketing, medical, finance) on all strategic elements of launch and financial planning
- Previous success influencing coverage decisions in healthcare
- Experience communicating healthcare economic and/or clinical outcomes research data and recommendations to Payer's executive management
- Working acumen on health economics and market access for medical devices
- Working acumen of US healthcare systems, including health care financing and implementation of U.S. healthcare reform as it relates to payment
- Working acumen of coding conventions for multiple setting of care, including for hospital inpatients, outpatients and physicians
- Knowledge of reimbursement systems in key European markets, including U.K., Germany, and France
- Experience in education internal and external customers on reimbursement-related issues
- Purposeful planning and project management
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Relationship building, influencing, and negotiation proficiencies within all levels of the organization, and with external payers and financial stakeholders
- Compliance - HIPPA and standard industry codes of conduct around messaging and communication of reimbursement-related information
- Technical proficiency in health economics and market access for medical devices
- Perform all company business in accordance with regulations and company policies and procedures
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips - develop positive relationships across Procurement, Head of Manufacturing, Q&R, Business Unit's, and Group Functions on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Philips for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top