Senior Director, Diagnostic Imaging, ASEAN Pacific
Job TitleSenior Director, Diagnostic Imaging, ASEAN Pacific
The Business Manager is a member of the Cluster Management Team and actively participates in the business unit and management team to drive synergies and growth beyond own portfolio. Business accelerator, supporter and main entry point across cluster for the assigned Business Unit / Business Line (equipment and services, excluding Time & Material) and drive the total cluster 'upstream' business creation and regional 'downstream' execution. Set priorities for upstream marketing, facilitate downstream marketing.
- Co-create with Global Business Manager BU / BL & execute the cluster BU / BL Annual Operating Plan (AOP) in line with the overall business strategy, resource planning and allocation.
- Deploy top-line AOP & pricing strategy to regions.
- Develop marketing plan for assigned regions in strong cooperation with Strategic Marketing Manager on Cluster level and Regional Business Managers.
- Drive strategic BU / BL Business development with a 2-3 year horizon.
- Support and review the implementation of marketing plan.
- Responsible for cluster product mix in the assigned BU / BL (QxP).
- Monitor the performance of the regions and implement corrective actions plans.
- Accountable for monthly, quarterly forecasts & results for the cluster & the regions (Order Intake & Sales).
- Develop BU / BL related action plans (recovering plans) together with the Regional Business Managers if applicable.
- As part of assigned BU / BL core team, have meeting in Q3 on how to execute AOP.
- Channel Management: Discuss, create and drive the BU / BL related cluster channel strategy in close co-operation with Cluster Channel Capability Manager.
- Support definition and deployment of regional marketing- and 'go-to-market' strategies for the BU / BL in close coordination with Global BU / BL, SMC, regions and cluster marketing.
- Share and leverage best practices across cluster.
- Drive growth by identification of business opportunities (working together with Regional Business Managers).
- Coordinate Release for Acquisition (RfA) and specific localization requirements for the assigned BU / BL.
- Represent the Cluster at BU / BL product roadmap meetings (part of BU / BL Core Team).
- Be part of the joint pricing team between cluster, Sales & Marketing Centre (SMC) and global BU / BL (regions on demand) to ensure right price framework. Prepare price change requests.
- As part of steering committee of SMC set priorities for programs and sales tool development.
- As part of BU / BL core team provide input for Strategic Value Agreement (SVA).
- Participate in pricing councils with SMC and global BU / BL.
Quality and Regulatory
- Take all necessary actions, including the deployment of team objectives, to ensure full compliance with all Business and Q&R policies and procedures. Conduct reviews with the Q&R organization and lead the implementation of improvement actions to ensure that the relevant part of the quality system meets internal requirements and the standards stipulated by applicable external bodies.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in sales and / or product management in a B2C / B2B environment.
- Experience with leading a cross functional team within an international matrix organization.
- Knowledge of complex market /channel structures.
- Understanding of Healthcare market (including Diagnostic Imaging domain) is highly preferred.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top