Senior Contract Manager- Commercial Contracts (Bothell)
Job TitleSenior Contract Manager- Commercial Contracts (Bothell)
The Sr. Manager is responsible for the daily management of the Commercial Contracts Team for Philips Health Tech. The Team provides legal and business expertise in the evaluation, development, and negotiation of sales contracts and purchase orders with customers. The team provides training of field personnel to ensure consistent application with respect to areas above. You will report into Director, Commercial Contracts in Andover, MA. This role is Monday-Friday in our Bothell office.
As Sr. Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Evaluate contract risk and develop contract solutions for the sales of products and the establishment of long term partnerships that benefits both Philips and its customer
- Development, implement, and maintain company policies and procedures including ICS/SOX Controls
- Train Contract Managers on corporate policy and procedures
- Apply lean methodology to stream line and improve end to end process contract life cycle management (CLM)
- Oversee and assist Contract Managers and Business with negotiation of contracts and documents related to the sale of goods and services for the field sales organization for all sales channels
- Advise Leadership of contract risk and obligations; provide interpretation of terms and conditions
- Track KPIs as required
- Drive the vision of customer satisfaction and the efficient operation of contract lifecycle management (CLM)
- Coach, develop and evaluate members of Contract Team
- Performs other duties and projects as may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; Paralegal Certification.
- Management experience required.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to prioritize assignments.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with employees at various levels within the organization, as well as customers.
- Individual must be comfortable working in a fast paced, high energy environment that is deadline driven, detail oriented, and have the ability to juggle a wide variety
of responsibilities and other assorted projects as required.
- Experience in contract structure; terms and conditions; and negotiation.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point, Outlook, Access) and specialized databases.
- Experience with SFDC and Model N preferred
- Possess excellent organization, management, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to work on several tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and ensure completion of tasks. Must be well organized.
- This position requires strong interpersonal skills, an energetic, proactive flexible individual who can work independently and as a team player.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top