Senior Consumer Researcher
Job TitleSenior Consumer Researcher
As a senior consumer researcher, you focus on what the consumers want and translate this voice of consumer into measurable requirements to deliver on good usage experience of our products. You represent consumers from proposition development to product delivery in a Research & Development environment, and ensure a good post purchase experience with Philips.
You work in cross functional teams with application specialists, development engineers, product designers, quality assurance, product managers and consumer care. To ensure Philips brand promise is delivered, you drive the voice of the consumers within the project team, carry out tests with consumers to evaluate usage experience of the products and thereafter follow up in your project teams to realize consumer requirements. You are also responsible for the post purchase experience of the end consumers, specifically when they interact with Philips to seek information or help regarding their product. Your contribution is directly visible in the final product and is key in guiding future development directions of our products.
- Understand and participate in the development of value proposition of products to drive consumers’ delight and satisfaction with the products
- Conduct tests with consumers and secondary research such as online ratings & reviews and call center analysis, in the areas of overall product experience, performance, usability and user interface
- Work with application specialists to translate voice of consumers into measurable product requirements
- Represent the consumer in cross-functional project teams and proactively push for delivery of specifications that delight consumers
- Define information needed in consumer care touch points such as FAQs, call centers for new products
- Develop product training kit for call centers, and to train call center personnel
- You have a Bachelor degree in a discipline with a good understanding of consumers and/or methods of consumer research such as Business; Market Research; Human Factors; Psychology
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a market research/consumer research field at agency or client side focusing on Qualitative Research
We are looking for a person with:
- a consumer orientation and an eye for detail: interested in and able to understand and get into the minds of consumers to distill consumer insights
- a proactive attitude and strong drive: willing to challenge and actively influence the project team and product manager to consider the end user in product development and drive for consumer centric solutions
- good communication skills and team player: able to represent strongly and clearly the consumers in a predominantly engineer environment and work together towards consumer centric solutions
If you are interested in a challenging opportunity and recognize yourself in the profile above, we encourage you to apply now. We offer you a challenging job with excellent career development possibilities and good benefits.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top