Senior Consumer Marketing Manager (Garment Care)
Job TitleSenior Consumer Marketing Manager (Garment Care)
Job DescriptionIn this role, you have the opportunity to
Be globally responsible for a fast growing portfolio in the Garment Care business group. You are offered an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activity in an international business environment while taking initial ideas through to product development and market introduction.
You are responsible for
As Senior Consumer Marketing Manager, you will drive the definition, development and introduction of products that bring ever-more rewarding and enjoyable experiences to consumers by meeting their needs. You will translate in-depth market-, consumer-, shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses into winning concepts by defining product positioning. You will drive consumer and shopper research to identify and optimize the winning concepts, to integrate these new concepts into strategic product roadmaps, and develop and bring the concept from idea to market. Specifically in this role you will:
- Steer the Product Development, Launch and Maintenance process (PDLM) from start to end, taking initial ideas through to product development and market introduction.
- Interact with various disciplines including Innovation, Technology & Development departments, internal and external Design agencies, manufacturing units or external suppliers, marketing management, marketing communication and international sales organizations.
- Help to extend the lifecycle of existing products by contributing with your marketing views.
- Interact on a regular basis with our marketing teams in key markets and ensure a successful product launch that fits with the local market needs.
- Manage relationships with external parties for own portfolio
You are a part of
You will be part of the international Philips Garment Care team (3 people), within the Business Group Domestic Appliances. You will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands (e.g. consumer marketing team, central communication team, market intelligence specialists), in Singapore (technology specialists) and in the markets (e.g. marketing specialists, key account managers).
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We are looking for
- University degree or MBA qualified in a relevant subject area (for example business/strategic marketing, economics)
- 3-5 years of consumer marketing, product market introductions or marketing communications experience in an international business environment
- International business or study experience preferred
- Self-driven & entrepreneurial personality (ownership)
- Strong in communication: ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, and create network within the organization globally
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent in English (written & verbal); Chinese fluency is an extra asset
- Flexible to travel globally (10%); 1 week
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top