Senior Consumer Marketing Manager
Job TitleSenior Consumer Marketing Manager
Job DescriptionYour challenge
Do you want to create a winning Luxury and Premium Shaver range for Philips and a winning G2M plan including a TTL campaign ecosystem?
Come join us as a Senior Consumer Marketing Manager in the highly successful Male Grooming Shaving business. You will enter the fast-paced, multinational environment of the Business Group Personal Care at the Philips Consumer Lifestyle Headquarters in Amsterdam.
You can contribute to fundamentally improving people’s Health & Well-being through meaningful innovation whilst advancing your career in a global environment.
As Senior Consumer Marketing Shaving you will focus on:
- Formulates the upstream product strategy for the assigned large portfolio (Luxury and Premium range).
- Collects and analyzes market information w.r.t. to mid/long term market developments to make a winning 4P strategy and G2M plans for all key markets.
- Translates mid/long term developments in the market into future product roadmap and identifies the necessary key components for realizing future product ranges.
- Responsible for identifying insights and consumer decision journey and defining propositions needed to drive growth.
- Tactically drives achievement of Sales, Market share and IGM targets for respective portfolio.
- Responsible for developing go-to-market plans (incl. Winning Online) for together with PMM / CO MM.
- Global superiority claims roadmap creation and delivery working closely with legal and PRC (Product Research) team.
You will join the Male Grooming category team within Business Group Personal Care
and become part of a Shaving sub category team working on the fastest market growth part of the portfolio where most significant investments are made in innovation and in marketing spends.
Philips is the global leader in this sub segment with a healthy and growing business and ambitious future global plans. You will report into to the Sr. Director Consumer Marketing and be working in a network of various stakeholders based in the Netherlands and in key overseas markets (e.g. Innovation team, Marketing communications team, Country marketing teams, Key account managers etc.)
We are looking for
- A completed Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields with excellent academic track record (an MBA is an extra asset)
- At least 8 years of experience in a (matrixed) international business environment in the field of consumer marketing or product management (experience with personal care products is a plus) (experience in FMCG is an extra asset)
- Experience with product development and product launches is a must (Upstream marketing)
- Experience with translating market research and shopper insights into product concepts and new propositions
- Proven track record with global consumer/retail brands with a demonstrated ability to work with multiple & diverse markets
- A strong consumer focus toward product creation with a natural affinity for consumer products
- Experience with working with sales and retail is advantageous
- Highly entrepreneurial; both analytical and hands-on to driving business growth (result oriented)
- Ability to think creatively whilst being firm enough to make, and act upon, clear decisions
- Excellent communication skills: international (& C-level) stakeholder management, informing, influencing, convincing, presenting, project mngt
- Empathetic skills: working centrally and in local country organizations
- Business fluency in English (written & verbal)
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site (vacancy number: 223863).
After a pre-selection based on your CV and Phone interview, you will be invited for 3 face-to-face interviews at our office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (or via Skype if you are situated outside The Netherlands).
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top