Senior Consumer Marketing Manager
Job TitleSenior Consumer Marketing Manager
Do you want to advance your career in a dynamic, global environment? Do you want to contribute to fundamentally improving people's Health & Well-being, through meaningful innovation? As Senior Consumer Marketing Manager Kitchen Appliances New Value Space you are offered an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on experience in front-end innovation within a truly international business environment. Do you have what it takes to create the next big innovation in nutritional health?
As Senior Consumer Marketing Manager Kitchen Appliances NVS, you drive the definition, development and introduction of New-to-Philips propositions that provide consumers new benefits regarding nutritional health. You will translate in-depth market-, consumer-, shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses into winning concepts and product roadmaps by defining product positioning. You will drive consumer research to identify and optimize the winning concepts, to integrate these new concepts into strategic roadmaps, and develop and bring the concept from idea to market. As Senior Consumer Marketing Manager you will:
- Be on top of all latest lifestyle, people, nutrition & food, technologies trends and regularly share your findings to the organization
- Fuel our front end innovation funnel with new to the world solutions (product and digital innovations) in the field of nutritional health
- Steer the Idea to Market (I2M) process from start to end, taking initial ideas through to value proposition and product development towards market introduction.
- Interact with various disciplines including Innovation & Development and Research departments, international sales organizations, internal and external design agencies, external suppliers, marketing management and marketing communication.
- Interact on a regular basis with our marketing teams in key markets and ensure a successful product launch that fits with local market needs.
- Continuously look for opportunities to learn in all aspects of business within this new domain, to steer the long-term way forward for Philips in nutritional health.
You will be part of the Kitchen Appliances team in Amsterdam, reporting to the Senior Director New Value Spaces. The KA marketing team is a dedicated group of Consumer Marketing Managers within the Business Group Domestic Appliances. Next to your R&D partners in Austria and China, you will be working in a network of stakeholders based in both the Netherlands (e.g. consumer marketing team, marketing communication team, market intelligence specialists) and in the countries (e.g. marketing specialists, key account managers).
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
We are looking for
The main criteria we are evaluating during this process are:
- Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields with excellent academic track record, or MBA
- At least 8 years of experience in an international business environment in the field of front end innovation, consumer marketing or product management
- Experience with translating market research and shopper insights into product concepts and new propositions.
- Proven track record with global consumer / retail brands with a demonstrated ability to work with multiple and diverse markets
- Highly entrepreneurial and self-driven professional with experience in early-stage innovation, value proposition creation and bringing new to the world ideas to life
- Strong conceptual thinker and the passion to create new business opportunities following a consumer-driven approach
- Ability to think creatively and pragmatically, continuously looking for opportunities to learn and improve
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and excellent communication skills to build durable collaboration with peers in early-stage innovation (e.g. R&D, Marketing Intelligence, Marketing Management)
- Experience and knowledge in nutrition is a plus
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top