Senior Clinical Consultant- Patient Monitoring, MyPlan (East)
Job TitleSenior Clinical Consultant- Patient Monitoring, MyPlan (East)
The Senior Clinical Consultant utilizes their clinical knowledge and product expertise to take ownership of leading clinical strategy with large IDN partners who are in the process of assessing what clinical gains will come from a standardized Philips monitoring solution. The Senior Clinical Consultant will work closely with clinical partners in the organizations to help determine the right solution for the clinical KPIs of the organization. The clinical strategy will include a multiphase approach when bringing monitoring to the organization that includes expanding clinical adoption of key features that drive integration into their daily clinical workflow to ensure that the value of the solution is experienced by the customer. The Senior Clinical Consultant will be responsible for leading discussions and educating sales specialists, AMs, AEs, and CCs regarding the value to the customer of standardizing on Philips patient monitoring as an enterprise platform, but also in grading and maintaining the platform via alternative, non-transactional vehicles such as MES, SMA, etc.
Partner with the AE/RSM/ZVP in Driving Overall Business and Product Deal Support
- Develop and execute winning clinical sales strategies for Philips' to expand market share (installed base replacements and competitive conversions)
- Partner with AE to assist with identification of customer's key clinical stakeholders/sponsors/champions.
- Partner with AE to design clinical monitoring solution and proposals at key IDN accounts.
- Create clinical implementation plans for monitoring strategy that drive integration (EMR, automated workflows, interfaces).
- Create clinical configurations that meet customer KPIs
- Drive on the customer side funding for professional services to implement automated workflows
- Work as a leader and mentor for the presales clinical consultant team to standardize work, share best practices, and educate to clinical strategy.
- Collaborate with Senior SA to ensure technologically-sound clinical offering.
- Drive Philips "Clinical Decision Support" strategy and solutions to create value for the customer and leverage differentiators for other vendors.
- Assess customer education needs during the sales process to develop the scope of required training post-sale, focusing on the advantages of a clinical performance agreement.
Manage and Drive Your Business
- Collaborate with CC and AM to develop by hospital, an install base and clinical workflow analysis to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities.
- Drive business development strategy of the territory.
- Partner with AM/AE to understand deep customer needs and opportunities across all modalities.
- Professionally guides the customer's decision making process by providing an optimized clinical solution to meet customer KPIs
- Evaluates funnel for large deals to ensure clinical representation.
- Drive business opportunities by having an understanding of market penetration for the zone.
- Collaborate with ZVP/AE/LSP to create a business plan that identifies every opportunity in strategic accounts.
- Ensure handoff to CC to work with SS to author a complete and compliant customer quote based on the customer's needs.
- Maintain customer relationship through presales and post sales process to ensure accurate delivery of solution to meet customer KPIs.
- Drive discounting based on scope of solution and inclusion of multiple modalities.
- Partner with RSM to assist with achieving the business goals including balanced selling, BIU, AOP attainment, and product forecasts validation.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Own escalating product issues to Services via the OneEMS system in accordance with policy. Partner with AM to determine the right communication to the customer for frequent issues or a delayed remedy.
- Participate in Customer Feedback System (CFS).
- Lead and manage a clinical KOL panel relationship to be utilized by NA marketing or BIU as needed (surveys, opinions, hot topics).
- Partner with AE to select appropriate site visit locations.
- Partner with presales CC and post sales CS to ensure smooth hand-over and implementation of solution.
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers and to drive resolution of customer issues. Coordinate with SDC, solution architects, and sales specialists.
- Provide content and marshal internal resources to ensure RFPs are completed.
Team within Philips
- Provide Field Marketing with input on sales tools, pricing issues, and competitive threats to enable them to best support specialists and provide input to the BIU.
- Develop common and standardized tools, templates, processes, and language for the presales clinical consultant team to use in their daily practice and focused on clinical needs assessments as well as demos and clinical trials.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach with the AM/AE.
- Use SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Support the RSM/AE/AM through education on changes and expansion of product capability
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
Own Your Performance and Development
- Perform against established performance goals and metrics.
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the sales team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Use and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge of markets, competitors, and industry trends for products.
- Current RN or RRT licensure with 5 years or greater experience in critical care, management, nor education.
- Masters degree required or enrolled in a Masters program.
- PC skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Expert knowledge of the North America Healthcare market and the impact changes have on customers and Philips
- Strong clinical skills and strong knowledge of how the adoption of technology can impact workflow and influence patient outcomes
- Deep understanding of PCMS offering and higher level healthcare understanding
- Effective communication during high level conversations with CXOs
- Ability to navigate large cross-functional teams and influence direction
- Excellent presentation skills.
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top