Senior Business Analyst - National Accounts
Job TitleSenior Business Analyst – National Accounts
The Sr. Business Analyst will
- Provide accurate, transparent, and timely financial and non-financial analysis to support the Sr. Management decision-making process.
- Provide senior-level financial analysis to Sales management and business stakeholders to support analysis of results and decision making
- Synthesizes business data into insightful analytics that highlight performance, risk and opportunities
- Participate in development, execution & implementation of business unit pricing strategies, plans and policies, driven by market needs
- Design and execute finance project work in support of key business or function objectives
- Develop and implement analytical tools and procedures to assist the sales organization with customer analysis and pricing
- Provide support to the planning and reporting process
Role and Responsibility:
- Proactively engages business management to achieve financial and business goals
- Completes variance analysis and articulates business financial results and plans
- Provides quality financial support to the North American Sales Organization; Uses Financial Analytics to draw conclusions, provide insights and knowledge to guide Key Account team with customer decisions
- Cost management – Drives to achieve cost containment identified as strategic opportunities in the business
- People/team leadership: model of PH Leadership competencies and Finance values/ways of working
The global leader in sleep and respiratory, Philips Sleep & Respiratory Care (SRC) exists to restore natural sleep and breathing. Our success spans more than three decades and can be attributed to our passion for deeply understanding the needs of the patients we serve. We leverage these insights to develop intuitive and seamlessly connected solutions that improve quality of life and help people rediscover their dreams. Philips SRC comprises the businesses of Sleep, Respiratory Care, Respiratory Drug Delivery and New Business Solutions.
Reporting is to the North America Market Controller for our Sleep and Respiratory Care business; will work in collaboration with the S&RC sales organization.
We are looking for
- Bachelors degree
- 7-10 years experience
- Strong Finance Accumen
- Financial Analysis experience
- SAP, Strong Excel
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
#LI – AV1
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top