Senior Associate Engineer, Test & Validation
Job TitleSenior Associate Engineer, Test & Validation
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Take part in the development of test equipment and be exposed with different disciplines ranging from software programing, simple mechanical assembly, electrical wiring and the approach towards automation with the goal of product testing.
You are responsible for
- Carry out equipment calibration on time and ensure the output of this process comply with international standard.
- Support the testing and commissioning of new test setup or upgraded equipment.
- Perform equipment re-release on annual basis.
- Support work instruction improvement activity to ensure test process can be carried out accurately by different users.
- Part of a team to perform small system integration in-house to be ready for testing activity.
- Learn and be well versed in IEC standard relating to Garment Care product testing and verification.
- Lead Kaizen activities in areas relating to test processes and equipment setups.
- Support equipment innovation activities which will result in higher efficiency with controlled cost.
You are a part of
A team involved in product testing and release, from test cases conceptualization and generation, test setup development, testing and results compilation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical or any related Engineering is required. Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in equipment automation and test environment will be preferred.
- Familiar with equipment software programming such as LabVIEW, PLC related languages.
- Well versed in Microsoft office, especially excel and Visio.
- Troubleshooting technique that can be applied in every discipline.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Opportunities to working cross functionally with R & D, on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top