Senior Analytics Specialist - Population Health Management
Job TitleSenior Analytics Specialist - Population Health Management
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be a part Philips Wellcentive, a leader in population health that helps customers provide care management for more than 30 million patients and achieve more than $500 million annually in value-based revenue.
You are responsible for
- Creating and delivering data-driven insights to Wellcentive customers to support their strategic and operational business needs.
- Supporting and managing analytics projects, originating both through ad hoc customer request and internal development roadmaps.
- Bringing personal experience and subject matter expertise to support the creation and delivery of complex population health analytics projects for a diversity of use cases and customer types.
- Supporting the development of new analytics offerings together with customers, research and development teams.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously with ranging size, complexity and duration.
- Mentoring and training team members on analytic techniques, data features, analytics software applications, clinical scenarios, customer business dynamics, results communication and ways of working.
- Being a consultative partner for customer administrators, clinicians, and analysts to help define appropriate analytics questions from business challenges, propose meaningful solutions and deliver evidence-based insights.
- Generating technical documentation of requirements, methodologies, coding, testing plans, and results validations.
- Supporting the creation of new analytics knowledge and refinement of analytics methods for Wellcentive to deliver value to PHM organizations.
You are a part of
A team that will provides the strategy for the Philips Wellcentive Population Health system, combining customer requirements and needs, market direction and competitive challenges, and trends in the healthcare industry, into a product roadmap and strategy. Our team works with the development team, the marketing team, and the services team, to lead our products from the design and development, to testing, customer validation and implementation. You'll work with other product managers, as well as business analysts, scrum team members, marketing and customer service teams, and other product teams throughout the Philips organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in a Technical or related healthcare field with 5+ years professional level experience or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related technical experience desired.
- Proven results developing and delivering analytics for Population Health programs either within provider, payer, consulting or vendor organizations
- Proven results using SQL and other analytics applications such as SAS, SPSS and R
- •Proven results communicating the results of complex analyses to administrative and clinical audiences
- Strong experience working with healthcare data including claims and clinical data
- Expertise with Business Intelligence tools, such as SAS, Tableau, Qlik, or Business Objects
- Experience gathering business requirements and helping transform them into implementable solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to use problem solving and analytical skills to build fact based business cases.
- Strong planning and organizational management skills
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Systems Engineer—Seattle, WA
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top