Scrum Master - Hardware Products
Job TitleScrum Master - Hardware Products
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help support Philips' Defibrillator and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) products as a technical team Scrum Master.
You are responsible for
- Helps the team understand and follow the appropriate Agile frameworks (Kanban, Scrum, SAFe)
- Helps the team meet their daily and iteration objectives
- Works to remove internal and external impediments in the Scrum team
- Facilitates continuous improvement with team retrospection
- Represents the team in Scrum of Scrums and PI planning
- Collaborate with other Scrum Master in the Release Train for Solution Delivery
- Ensure identification of the resources (people, HW, parts, test equipment) required to meet the goals.
- Facilitates team level progress and KPI reporting
You are a part of
Philips ECR (Emergency Care and Resuscitation) has a broad product portfolio of advanced life support solutions, automated external defibrillators, and data management solutions. The Scrum Master has the primary responsibility to ensure the self-organizing, self-managing scrum team achieves its goals, through continuous improvement and internalizes Agile principles, values and practices. Scrum Masters do so by coaching, implementing and supporting Agile practices and identifying and removing impediments.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 2+ years of Scrum & Agile Experience
- 2+ years of experience working in SAFe and/or agile device development environment
- Certified Scrum Master preferable
- Knowledge and experience of using Agile Lifecycle Management (ALMs) Tools
- Experience developing a device and/or systems product under an Agile/Lean Framework
- Experience working in a regulated environment such as the FDA, medical device development
In return, we offer you
Our mission is to design, produce, and deliver every solution as if the life of someone we love depends on it. Every day, we empower and enable our customers – from clinicians to paramedics, first responders to the everyman – to save lives using our innovative, market leading technology.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Systems Engineer—Seattle, WA
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top