SAP Operations Data Specialist
Job TitleSAP Operations Data Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
It is the Operations Data Specialistt's responsibility to maintain master-data on a day-to-day basis and facilitate changes within all systems of the company.
You are responsible for
- Create and Maintain material part number master data, MM, BOM's, routings for SAP R3 and related PDS in APO/SCM systems.
- Manage and maintain quality master data, system yields, cycle time, product costing and capacities as required.
- Validate master data entry accuracy between SAP R/3, APO, SCM, WindChill and JDA systems.
- Facilitate lifecycle management and change information management processes.
- Utilize SAP reporting tools to monitor master data accuracy and synchronization across SAP and JDA modules.
- Troubleshoot data issues, analyze root causes and implement permanent corrective actions to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Participate in ERP and APO projects when master data participation is required.
- Maintain a high performance work ethic and positive rapport with business users.
You are a part of
A growing team who's overall responsibility to achieve corporate goals and objectives as well as maximize the return on the corporate investment.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 3+ years SAP ERP training and experience.
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with high tech supply chains and SCM planning environments is preferred.
- Candidate must have a proven track record with master data support in the SAP environment.
- Candidate must possess superior personal characteristics as the principal shareholder places great importance in personal commitment and in the ability to work with a team that works collaboratively to achieve common goals.
The candidate must emulate a high degree of trust, open communication, loyalty, and commitment, as well as convey respect and regard for others.
The successful candidate shall possess exceptional skills with data analysis, critical thinking, multi-tasking and issue resolution.
The candidate should have an understanding of Customer Master Data including pricing and GDS.
The ideal candidate must be able to deal with ambiguity, be creative and innovative, able to deal with diverse cultures, demonstrate exceptional communication skills, have an international perspective and be driven for results with a competitive spirit and passion for the business.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top