Salles, Field Representative - Sonicare and Zoom Whitening (Santa Barbara, CA)
Job TitleSalles, Field Representative - Sonicare and Zoom Whitening (Santa Barbara, CA)
Sales, Field Representative - Sonicare and Zoom Whitening (Santa Barbara, CA)
At Philips Oral Healthcare, we are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of periodontal diseases to improve patient's oral health and overall well-being. We are passionate about improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of dental professionals and their patients. Our tradition of innovation combined with our ability to anticipate market needs has made Philips Oral Healthcare a global leader in the markets we serve with brands such as Sonicare, Zoom Whitening, NiteWhite, DayWhite and BreathRx.
Philips Personal Healthcare offers a rich, new consumer experience that meet consumers' desire for wellness and pleasure throughout each part of their day and during key milestones throughout their life. We are a highly entrepreneurial organization, passionate about developing innovations that meet consumer's personal health & well-being needs in a unique way, relative to their Mind, Body, and Appearance. Philips Personal Healthcare is the consumer-focused business within Royal Philips that delivers lifestyle solutions aimed at improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025, and provides a unique opportunity for each employee to create their legacy in life through their work in a way that is personally meaningful to them.
The Field Sales Representative (FSR), is responsible for all account management activities for the Dental Professionals within your assigned geographic territory. As a product expert, your primary responsibilities include driving professional product usage and brand recommendations while meeting and/or exceeding sales targets. Through office visits, the FSR details the latest innovation of the Philips product portfolio to key dental professionals including Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants and Dental Team Members. By building strong, strategic sales partnerships, the FSR drives Sonicare as the #1 MOR (Most Often Recommended) Power Toothbrush and solidifies the Zoom brand as the #1 patient-requested professional whitening system. The FSR also consults on our full-line of Oral Care brands to build a healthy Oral Care plan for our Dental Practices.
- The Philips Sonicare, Philips Zoom and Oral Care portfolio link to Dental Professionals within an assigned geographic territory
- Achieving established revenue growth expectations for dental practices within assigned territory
- Selling the Philips Oral Healthcare product portfolio to dental professionals to dispense or use with patients
- Full understanding the science and clinical significance behind the Sonicare power toothbrush, Zoom Whitening and Oral Care products
- Responsible for direct business-to-business selling and professional product detailing
- Primary responsibilities include driving professional product usage, brand recommendations (MOR, Most Often Recommended), and meeting/exceeding direct sales targets
- Builds strong strategic consultative sales partnerships with Dental Professional stakeholders including Specialists, Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants and Dental Team Members
- Develop and execute territory business plan based on driving product usage, recommendation and sales results within existing, new, and Enterprise accounts.
- Utilize CRM system, Sales Management Data, and Dashboard tools on a daily basis to track call activities and order entry
- Cultivate successful partnerships with internal sales and marketing teams to efficiently maximize territory coverage
- Organizing territory to allow for efficient and effective coverage of all dental professional offices within territory geography
- Build Professional Educator and Industry Key Opinion Leader relationships to drive recommendations and sales to include participation in dental conventions, local dental/hygiene associations & study clubs and dental/ hygiene schools
- Utilizes Philips clinical information and customer technologies to enhance DP business plans and in office plan execution
- Effectively translates consultative practice building techniques and in-office merchandising objectives into office level implementation
- Understands and selects the right promotional tactics to optimize sales
- Completing all administrative duties as per company policy
- Achieve all established key performance indicator expectations
- Develop partnerships with Inside Sales team to maximize territory coverage & efficiency
- Manage sales expenses responsibly
- Bachelor's Degree, required
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and processes
- Computer proficiency in CRM systems, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook) and iPad applications
- A minimum of (3) years of Business to Business sales experience with a track record of success achieving all sales goals/quotas/objective
- Dental or Medical Sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Overnight travel approximately 15%
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top