Sales, Territory Manager – Neuro-Diagnostics (NYC/Boston/Philadelphia)
Job TitleSales, Territory Manager – Neuro-Diagnostics (NYC/Boston/Philadelphia)
Neuro Diagnostics is part of the Emerging Business group, which acts as a new business incubator inside of the larger Philips HealthTech umbrella. We have an unrelenting focus on meaningful product introduction, new market development and growth performance. We require dynamic and highly motivated sales team members to help us build a leadership position in neuro mapping and guidance. Speed and change will be two of our biggest assets and you must be comfortable in such an environment. Candidates must be highly effective communicators, capable of building partnerships with hospitals, clinics, and physician customers.
Philips Emerging Business is looking for a Territory Manager to represent Neurology & Neurosurgical diagnostic and non-invasive therapy planning products to Neurologists and Neurosurgeons. This is a new Neuro Diagnostics business group at Philips. The group is focused on non-invasive technologies designed to deliver more definitive diagnoses and to better guide therapy in patients suffering from some of the most challenging and impactful neurologic disorders including Epilepsy, Parkinson's, TBI, Depression, and more. The represented products include both hardware and software to deliver unique multi-modal capabilities. Sales experience and expertise in the following areas is highly valued: Neurology, Neurosurgery, Brain Mapping, EEG/sEEG/iEEG/dEEG.
The map of the neuro frontier is uncharted today. We are looking for passionate, committed teammates to help us build a leading business and make a meaningful impact on patient's lives.
- Ensure assigned accounts meet or exceed sales objectives
- Provide education, in-service programs and training to support physicians and staff. Maintain excellent grasp of covered products, their applications, and customer needs.
- Identify and evaluate account opportunities and sales potential. Initiate and develop account contacts.
- Develop action plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly) by analyzing sales figures, reports and other analytics and discuss any issues with management to help the organization achieve its sales goals
- Effectively establish Philips as a neuro diagnostics leader within your assigned accounts. Effectively communicate Philip's value and vision to customers.
- Be viewed as a partner and leader by customers
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with KOLs, key hospital stakeholders, and strategic partners
- Maintain territory & account plans that prioritize growth; help develop winning contractual frameworks
- Plan and prioritize use of Philip's (shared) clinical personnel within your territory
- Medical Device/Equipment/Hospital sales experience
- Neurosurgical and/or Neurology sales experience
- Strong track record of sales success
- Proven record of building sustaining customer relationships
- Ability to manage fast-paced, changing environment
- Working in team atmosphere / Cross-functional experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management & organizational skills
- Desire to be in front of customers at every opportunity
- Passion for wanting to improve patient lives, especially in the most challenging neuro spaces
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next.
Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top