Sales Support, Product Application Specialist- General Imaging, Ultrasound (Nashville, TN)
Job TitleSales Support, Product Application Specialist- General Imaging, Ultrasound (Nashville, TN)
Philips Healthcare - as an Organization:
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle - patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
- Schedule and perform demo's as required to support the Ultrasound sales force
- Schedule and implement system installation customer training
- Position yourself as a consultant to both internal and external customers.
- Communicate regularly with Core Team on the local, zone and management level.
- Exhibits superior technical, clinical, and presentation skills at all times
- Professionally handle objections and questions
- Generate Leads
- Effectively support install base
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction
- Market Development Activities
- Participate in BU sponsored programs as requested. (Clinical trials, validation programs, research events, education events, etc.)
- Participate in Market Development activities as requested. (Key Customer Programs, Image acquisition, etc.)
- Personal Development
- Build technical, clinical and professional skills and knowledge. (New registries, cross training, relevant business courses, personal development courses, etc.)
- Organization Skills/Time Management/Professionalism
- Submit weekly schedule to management
- Maintain expenses according to company policy
- Submit expenses in a timely manner
- ONE Mobile scheduling
- Maintain company property
- Act in a positive and professional manner at all times
Provide training, education and demo support to the GSSNA Ultrasound Sales Organization. Work closely with the Clinical Product Specialist Managers and the Advance Clinical Specialist Manager to insure business success, customer satisfaction and market growth.
Minimum of (3) years clinical experience as ARDMS/RVT and OB registered sonographer
Shared Service - Adult Echo experience and Breast Imaging
Registry preference: RDMS, AB, Pediatric, Breast, MSK, RDCS, OB/GYN, RVT
Must be willing to travel 80%-90%
Territory includes: TN, KY & AR
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top