Sales Support, Intellispace Portal Clinical Workflow Specialist (Northeast)
Job TitleSales Support, Intellispace Portal Clinical Workflow Specialist (Northeast)
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle, patients, and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
The CWS is accountable for working collaboratively with our customers to fully understand, document, and implement their workflow requirements as they pertain to the Philips IntelliSpace Portal portfolio of solutions. In this role, the CWS is responsible for defining and demonstrating for customers the value of the product from a clinical and workflow perspective, analysis of the customer’s workflow during the presale phase, understanding and prioritizing their business requirements and documenting the requirements, and creating a handoff document that includes the clinical workflow requirements needed for successful implementation of ISP. Insure that designed solutions will improve efficiencies and drive standardization and optimization of the customer’s workflow across the continuum of care in the AV space.
Applicants must have significant relevant clinical workflow and consulting experience with strengths in business analytics, project management, lean six sigma methodologies, decision making, and problem solving. As a customer partner, the Clinical Workflow Specialist is required to work cohesively across diverse Philips Healthcare resources to support customer needs as follows:
- Analysis and documentation of current workflows followed by the creation of customized customer workflows that will facilitate transition to ISP clinical and technical configuration and standardization of workflow
- Creation of templates used to analyze, propose, and present customer issues and solutions
- Identify key measures demonstrating customer utilization, efficiency gains to workflow, and optimization of the solution(s) delivery model. Capture gaps between current state workflow and product deliverables to address potential workarounds for the customer across Radiology domains
- During sales process, assist in defining clinical and physician workflow adoption solution/strategy to help with implementation
- Help define a customer training plan that addresses customer needs and deliverables. Should the customer have an existing AV solution the training should be designed to facilitate a positive and comprehensive transition of the customer’s workflow to the Philips AV solution
- Work as a clinical advocate to recognize new opportunities within the account that made lead to upsell opportunities
- Ensure Super User(s) has all available resources to successfully train the internal teams
- Define the configuration/customization of the product that addresses future state workflow needs
- Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid departmental to senior level client managers
- Independently identify, collect, validate and analyze data to support workflow engagement objectives and provide workflow plan so implementation team can deliver the change management and tools to the customer to assist in the execution of these solutions
- Prepare and deliver succinct, clear and insightful executive-level presentations
- Facilitate effective, cross-functional workflow demo sessions with clients and Philips stakeholders
- Responsible for validation and verification that the clinical use workflow of the install meets the predetermined solution
- 5 + years clinical/technical Radiology experience with demonstrated skill in clinical/technical area or 3 + years commercial applications/modality experience with demonstrated successes in high level customer interactions and sales scenarios
- In depth understanding of Advanced Visualization (preferably ISP)
- Demonstrate experience working in a customer-facing capacity with customers at the C-suite level (CMIOs and physicians are key) and ability to work in a complex matrix environment – managing up/down and at-peer levels – with ability to influence decision-making
- Prior lean, process improvement, project management and/or consulting experience
- Healthcare provider business acumen
- Sales acumen
- Willingness to travel, up to 75%, to customer sites within North America, including overnight stays, and possibly weekend travel, depending on geography and business needs
- Willingness to travel to national team meetings and tradeshows
- Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
- Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
- Bachelors degree required
- Master’s degree or 5+ years clinically relevant experience or prior administrative healthcare experience preferred.
- Technical/Functional Requirements:
- Technical competence with the Philips IntelliSpace family of products
- Clinical expertise across multiple imaging modalities with a primary focus in CT, MR, and PET/SPEC
- PACS workflow competencies
- Experience using an incident management system to support and document details of customer interaction.
- Technical competence with the hardware/software including Lean, Six Sigma and Change Acceleration process tools.
- Experience with conventional business family of software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce.com and etc.…)
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
For more information about Philips, please join our Talent Network on LinkedIn or follow us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
“Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.”
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top