Sales Supervisor, Outbound Inside Sales – Sonicare and Zoom Whitening
Job TitleSales Supervisor, Outbound Inside Sales – Sonicare and Zoom Whitening
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Complete quality reviews on inside call center sales representatives monthly and yearly.
- Lead and manage a team of 7-10 inside sales representatives and ensure all duties assigned are accomplished accurately and timely.
- Interview and train new sales representatives as needed.
- Work one on one with each representative and complete audit document on NICE system weekly.
- Meet and or exceed monthly/yearly sales goals and objectives.
- Work with Regional Inside Sales Manager to improve territory sales performance by 15% year over year.
- Motivate and work closely with inside sales representative's side-by-side.
You are responsible for
- Plan and seek approval to execute sales initiatives, performance improvement initiatives, and complete audits on current performance.
- Manage call volumes and ensure appropriate staffing levels to provide customer assistance over the phones.
- Manage profitability of rep run events and ensure return on investments.
- Ensure inside sales reps are working closely with outside rep counterpart.
- Monitor and report to sales Manager all instances of attendance issues and seek Human Resources approval before any action.
- Ensure each inside sales rep receives territory trackers and outbound call list.
- Identify opportunities of improvement in customer service and monitor calls to ensure best practices are being upheld.
- Ensure each inside sales rep is making quality outbound calls (using NICE system) to territory target list.
- Complete time keeping (payroll) for each assigned inside sales representative.
- Interview and train new inside sales representatives.
You are a part of
A team of motivated sales professionals with a product line that practically sells itself. Philips Oral Healthcare is a dynamic organization with the #1 most often recommended power toothbrush in the market and the #1 most patient requested whitening products available through your dental professional. You will be one of a six member management team that creates a positive work environment that is energetic and focused on accomplishing goals. Please come with your best creative ideas to drive motivation and focused sales. We have attainable targets that are based on a quota system which is paid quarterly. Philips is a strong company that has transformed itself into a healthcare giant. Apply today so you don't miss this outstanding career opportunity.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred
- Two plus years related supervisory experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows-based programs
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top