Sales, Sr. Solutions Specialist CT- (Philadelphia)
Job TitleSales, Sr. Solutions Specialist CT- (Philadelphia)
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle, patients, and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
Philips CT is dedicated to reshaping imaging in ways never thought possible. We do this through our leadership in the scientific advances of iterative reconstruction techniques, workflow, advanced visualization and detector technologies. Our continued focus is the impact these innovations have on improving the care being delivered to the patient.
We challenge you to be an integral part of this dynamic team as an experienced CT Solution Specialist. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration and to the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Assist Account Manager/Account Executive in Driving overall Business and Product Deal Support
- Support the AM/AE on the sales process with solution definition, design and propose a solution to address the customer’s specific need.
- Act as knowledge expert on product to support the AM/AE and the customer needs.
- Assist AM/AE with customer presentations specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the value proposition. Understand and address competitive positioning.
- Coordinate product positioning and product qualification with AM/AE as needed.
- Partner with AM/AE to drive a strategy to build value by utilizing on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Assist the AM/AE with the technical product input for the development of the quote and order as well as input on estimated target pricing.
- Collaborate with Am to develop a SWOT map for Philips and build a database for installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities
- Assist Account Manager in prioritizing opportunities that exist in a given account or market
- Author a complete and compliant customer quote based upon the specific customer needs and requirements.
Manage and Drive Your Business
- Partner with the AM/AE to understand customer needs at the clinical and technical call points.
- Support the RSM in achievement of business goals including balanced selling and BIU AOP attainment and validating product forecasts.
- Identify and report new opportunities within assigned territory.
- Understand the business opportunities in the region and assist the RSM/ AM/AE in driving visibility of the business.
- Communicate and collaborate with your Account Team.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience in sales, sales leadership, clinical applications, and/or marketing experience
- CT knowledge and expertise required
- Diagnostic Imaging Industry experience highly preferred
- Deep product knowledge and expertise within CT product modality.
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Ability to assess potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
- Strong Business Acumen and organizational skills
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers .
Philips is an equal employment employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top