Sales Specialist Interventional X-ray
Job TitleSales Specialist Interventional X-ray
In this role, you have the opportunity to;
Drive front line sales with the support of our account managers in the Interventional X-ray space in line with our market leading IXR product.
Please note this position is remote based (we are ideally looking for someone to be based in the Midlands or North of England) and covers the whole of the UK&I.
You are responsible for;
Developing and optimizing the customer relationship in order to ensure the long term profitability in the defined number of accounts and promoting the Interventional X-Ray products & systems (specifically related to Cardiac and Vascular labs) as well as maximizing customer satisfaction;
- Promote Interventional X-ray Systems products, systems and services in customer visits, product & workstation demonstrations, seminars and trade shows
- Execute marketing plan for Interventional X-ray
- Deploy programs (incl. Installed Base programs) to the districts to drive business
- Drive the business through analysis, planning and execution. Review in close cooperation with the Regional Business Manager Imaging Systems. Execute corrective actions when required
- Work as part of an account team to ensure results are reached according to account plans
- Follow through sales processes applying appropriate sales tools, tactics and strategies in order to the Account Manager who can close the deal including Installed base activities / promotions
- Provide input in the generation of the Imaging Systems order intake / sales forecast
- Participate in the district sales planning exercise, supporting quality of funnel management
- Provide information about market trends, competitor's sales practices and potential projects to the responsible Business Manager
- Ensure customer satisfaction by timely responding to all customer requests so that customers find it easy to do business with Philips Healthcare (PH)
- Support new products launches
- Responsible for quality and updated win / loss information in CRM-Tool
- Update stakeholders with customer facing role (e.g. District Managers, Account Managers) on product & market developments
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality Standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
You are a part of;
A team of two sales specialists in the IXR sales area covering the whole of the UK&I, delivering presentations to our new and existing customer base.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience;
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Sales background preferably in Interventional X-ray
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to build and maintain relationships with customers at all levels in the buying organization
- Able to build and maintain relationships with Philips Account Managers and Modality Specialists
- Service oriented attitude, both internal and external
- Able to work under pressure meeting competing deadlines
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a team environment and detail oriented
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its Health Systems business UK wide. Succeeding in this fast paced customer facing sales role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please apply on-line – Good Luck!
Recruitment agencies: we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly. Unfortunately we are not able to respond to you and cannot accept speculative CV's as way of introduction.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top