Sales Specialist - Intellispace Portal (South Zone)
Job TitleSales Specialist – Intellispace Portal (South Zone)
The Intellispace Portal Modality Enterprise Manager will partner with Regional Sales Managers, Account Managers, Multi-modality Sales Specialists, Strategic Business Managers and other sales channels to develop overall regional and territory sales plans. The goal in partnering with Account Managers is to enhance the overall relationship with the Enterprise installed base accounts, representing assigned products, upgrade options in these accounts. You will also partner with Regional Sales Managers and Account Managers on open prospect tracking, forecasting and sales strategies for short-term business.
This person will also train Account Managers and Modality Specialists on product, competitive information, and sales strategies. You will manage and organize a variety of team members to effectively position Philips products with customers. You will lead internal teams, communicate and work with project managers, service and sales personnel, to achieve successful product implementation throughout customer enterprise.
- The Sales Manager is responsible for a significant percent of company revenue. His/her main goal is to create a trusted advisor relationships with healthcare institutions in order to promote and sell Intellispace Portal solutions.
- Provide solutions in a consultative manner while meeting customer needs.
- Sell wider and deeper in existing accounts and a demonstrated ability to penetrate the competitors installed base.
- Maintain and increase customer loyalty and satisfaction in assigned Zone. Meet or exceed financial targets including, but not limited to, order intake, product mix, and service agreements.
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly order intake volume
- Develop and execute winning sales strategy at the C-level, specifically the CIO
- Goal Orientation
- Good Judgment and Decision Making
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Overall excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize multiple projects and job responsibilities (good organizational skills)
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with simultaneously and possibly competing deadlines (good time management skills)
- Ability to make decisions using sound judgment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Meet or exceed booking quotas.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Provide accurate and timely forecast reports.
- Coordinate with all Philips Healthcare sales peers in developing and executing joint sales efforts.
- Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of Philips Intellispace Portal and competitive products
- Review prospects and competitive activity within assigned territory
- Maintain technical and IT knowledge to keep Account Managers current on product features and technical advantages.
- Perform pre-sale site assessment with recommendations around clinical workflow, IT and network requirements.
- Obtain clean orders at the best possible price realization
- Negotiate solutions and close deals by reaching agreements with customers and emphasizing total value of Philips in standalone Intellispace opportunities.
- Maintain a customer reference list for Territory/Zone
- Provide competitive information to Marketing, recommend required sales and support information and co-develop such material, as required.
- Proficiency in Consultative Solution Selling principles and tools
- 5+ years healthcare sales experience
- Working Knowledge of Medical Imaging, PACS/DICOM fundamentals, Image Storage and Archive, Disaster Recovery Strategies, Network Solutions
- Experience selling software solutions into the Radiology , Cardiology and Healthcare IT environments
- Demonstrated aptitude and success in fostering solid, value-based physician and/or Healthcare IT relationships
- Self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven sales success
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top