Job TitleSales Specialist
- Implement and track the sales & marketing strategies with the given concepts to achieve and maximize awareness of Philips technologies and products.
- Plan and organize workshops in the scope of marketing and promotion of our technologies and products according company rules and track the results.
- Develop and maintain relationship with opinion leaders, sleep labs, insurance companies, patient groups and relevant decision makers in the hospitals.
- Manage the dealer structure in the area. Develop and maintain excellent relationship with dealer management and sales force. Share information about the actual situation with the management in order to solve the relevant issues with the dealer.
- Motivate and train the dealer sales team according to the company rules and standards.
- Plan and organize regular local Dealer Meetings.
- Monitor and support tender participation.
- Monitor customer related customer service activities.
- Collect market and competition data in order to develop and supply complete market intelligence in order to identify market dynamics and keep management informed.
- Understand and communicate customer needs. Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved. Interface with the rest of the territory organization and Marketing team in order to communicate and recommend specific market needs.
- Provide all required reports in a timely manner (e.g. weekly reports, tracking sheets, travel expenses)
- Participate at local and international congresses, trade shows and exhibitions.
- Promote and train sleep diagnostic equipment to promote Philips Respironics Alice line products while optimizing the usage (excluding after-sales installation and training)
- Identify lack of product knowledge and key competencies and communicate to the management.
- Take full responsibility of the demo equipment and use it in an effective and economic way.
- Organize weekly tours in an effective and economic way.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top