Sales, Solution Specialist - Patient Monitoring (Upstate NY)
Job TitleSales, Solution Specialist - Patient Monitoring (Upstate NY)
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle, patients, and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
We challenge you to be an integral part of this dynamic team as an experienced Patient Monitoring Sales Specialist. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in Upstate New York and to the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
- Assist Account Manager/Account Executive in Driving overall Business and Product Deal Support
- Support the AM/AE on the sales process with solution definition, design and propose a solution to address the customer's specific need.
- Act as knowledge expert on product to support the AM/AE and the customer needs.
- Assist AM/AE with customer presentations specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the value proposition. Understand and address competitive positioning.
- Coordinate product positioning and product qualification with AM/AE as needed.
- Partner with AM/AE to drive a strategy to build value by utilizing on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Assist the AM/AE with the technical product input for the development of the quote and order as well as input on estimated target pricing.
- Collaborate with Am to develop a SWOT map for Philips and build a database for installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities
- Assist Account Manager in prioritizing opportunities that exist in a given account or market
- Author a complete and compliant customer quote based upon the specific customer needs and requirements.
Manage and Drive Your Business
- Partner with the AM/AE to understand customer needs at the clinical and technical call points.
- Support the RSM in achievement of business goals including balanced selling and BIU AOP attainment and validating product forecasts.
- Identify and report new opportunities within assigned territory.
- Understand the business opportunities in the region and assist the RSM/ AM/AE in driving visibility of the business.
- Communicate and collaborate with your Account Team.
Partner with Field Marketing
- Provide Field Marketing with input on sales tools, pricing issues and competitive threats which enable Field Marketing to best support the Specialists and provide input to the BIU.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Support the AM/AE in understanding the customers' business drivers and develop solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Partner with Services and other functions in resolving customer issues by following the escalation process.
- If required by AM/AE participate in the customer feedback loop to provide technical expertise.
- Participate in the 4 meeting process and installation to ensure a smooth customer hand off.
Team With Philips
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach with your AM/AE.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Support the RSM/AE/AM through informal product training and education.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
Own your Performance and Development
- Perform against established Performance goals and metrics.
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the sales team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Utilize and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge of markets, competitors, and industry trends for products.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience
- Deep product knowledge and expertise within the Philips Patient Monitoring product lines.
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Ability to assess potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top