Sales, Senior Solutions Specialist Image Guided Therapy (South Central Texas Region)
Job TitleSales, Senior Solutions Specialist Image Guided Therapy (South Central Texas Region)
The sales specialist owns business development in the territory by uncovering and posting opportunities, developing competitive positioning, and owning quote creation, customer concerns, and change orders; partners with AMs to qualify opportunities, design and present winning solutions, and develop business analysis and forecasts; co-owns, with RSM, achieving business goals and forecasting for the territory.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
Partner with the AM/AE in Driving Overall Business and Product Deal Support
- Partner with AM/AE, using business knowledge and understanding, to develop a deal strategy configured to win.
Develop product strategy as clinical, technical, and knowledge expert to win VOC.
- Lead development of customer presentations including clinical, operations, and financial positioning and benefits. Attend customer presentations to resolve customer objections or answer questions regarding product and configuration. If requested, provide technical expertise in customer feedback loop.
- Partner with AM/AE to coordinate on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Partner with AM to identify opportunities by providing insights into possible leads resulting from working with third-party vendors, trade shows, local conferences, and other industry events.
- Partner with AM to prioritize opportunities that exist in a given account or market.
- Partner with AM on the roll-up of the forecast and funnel. Evaluate funnel health and provide support to help grow funnel toward target. Work alongside the AM to ensure the funnel is robust, clean, and well managed.
- Coordinate product positioning and product qualification with AM/AE, as needed.
- Manage and Drive Your Business
- Collaborate with AM to develop a SWOT analysis and build a database, by hospital, of the entire installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities.
- Own business development of the territory.
- Develop deep customer needs analysis.
- Drive visibility by understanding business opportunities in the region, including emerging markets.
- Uncover and communicate opportunities to AM. Share opportunity visibility by entering the opportunity into SFDC.
- Create a business plan that identifies every opportunity in every account. Ensure funnel is robust and capable of meeting AOP. Support creation of the PVM.
- Attend accountability calls with AM and RSM to provide input and background.
- Work with HQ to author a complete and compliant customer quote based on the specific customer needs and requirements.
- Drive quote pricing based on configuration and delivery design. Manage any necessary change orders.
- Co-own, with RSM, achieving the business goals including balanced selling, BIU, AOP attainment, and product forecasts validation.
- Draw on national knowledge of product and industry to provide input on forecasting to RSM, as needed, through the SFDC Challenge Flag.
- Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Own escalating product issues to Services via the OneEMS system as quickly as possible. Partner with AM to determine the right communication to the customer for frequent issues or a delayed remedy.
- Partner with AM to select appropriate site visit locations.
- Participate in the 4-Meeting process and installation to ensure a smooth customer hand-off.
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers and to drive resolution of customer issues. Coordinate with SDC, solution architects, and clinical consultants.
- Provide content and marshal internal resources to ensure RFPs are completed.
- Your Team:
- Provide Field Marketing with input on sales tools, pricing issues, and competitive threats to enable them to best support specialists and provide input to the BIU.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach with the AM/AE.
- Use SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Support the RSM/AE/AM through informal product training and education.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
- Own Your Performance and Development
- Perform against established performance goals and metrics.
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the sales team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Use and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge of markets, competitors, and industry trends for products.
- Demonstrate the Philips Behaviors in all interactions.
- Previous sales experience required, solution selling experience is a plus.
- 8+ years of demonstrated healthcare experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clinical or Sales Experience in Cardiovascular space is highly desired
- Strong Presentation skills & Business Acumen
- Comfortable calling on C-Suite and Physicians, Department Directors
Here at Philips We Are Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first. Apply today!
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top