Sales, Senior Solutions Specialist - DXR (Tennessee/Arkansas)
Job TitleSales, Senior Solutions Specialist – DXR (Tennessee/Arkansas)
Sales, Senior Solutions Specialist – DXR (Tennessee/Arkansas)
- We challenge you to be an integral part of this dynamic team as an experienced Senior Solution Specialist. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration, working with key accounts and to the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused
- Assist Account Manager/Account Executive in Driving overall Business and Product Deal Support
- Support the AM/AE on the sales process with solution definition, design and propose a solution to address the customer’s specific need.
- Act as knowledge expert on product to support the AM/AE and the customer needs.
- Assist AM/AE with customer presentations specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the value proposition. Understand and address competitive positioning.
- Coordinate product positioning and product qualification with AM/AE as needed.
- Partner with AM/AE to drive a strategy to build value by utilizing on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Assist the AM/AE with the technical product input for the development of the quote and order as well as input on estimated target pricing.
- Collaborate with AM to develop a SWOT map for Philips and build a database for installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities
- Assist Account Manager in prioritizing opportunities that exist in a given account or market
- Author a complete and compliant customer quote based upon the specific customer needs and requirements.
Manage and Drive Your Business
- Partner with the AM/AE to understand customer needs at the clinical and technical call points.
- Identify and report new opportunities within assigned territory.
- Understand the business opportunities in the region and assist the RSM/ AM/AE in driving visibility of the business.
- Communicate and collaborate with your Account Team.
Partner with Field Marketing
- Provide Field Marketing with input on sales tools, pricing issues and competitive threats which enable Field Marketing to best support the Specialists and provide input to the BIU.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Support the AM/AE in understanding the customer’s business drivers and develop solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Partner with Services and other functions in resolving customer issues by following the escalation process.
- If required by AM/AE participate in the customer feedback loop to provide technical expertise.
- Participate in the 4 meeting process and installation to ensure a smooth customer hand off.
Team With Philips
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach with your AM/AE.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Support the RSM/AE/AM through informal product training and education.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
Own your Performance and Development
- Perform against established Performance goals and metrics.
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the sales team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Utilize and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge of markets, competitors, and industry trends for products.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
We Are Looking For:
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- Team player that must communicate well with all levels of the organization.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and understand how those technologies apply in other settings.
- Knowledge of film cassette, CR, and DR technology a plus.
- Good oral, presentation and written communication skills.
- Able to routinely utilize independent judgment in performing job responsibilities.
- Able to work with groups of people in order to reach consensual decisions.
- Willing and able to work independently in an unstructured and minimally supervised environment.
- Ability to travel, up to 40% of the time.
- Must maintain radiation exposure reporting.
- ARRT licensure a plus.
- Education: Radiology Tech degree a plus
- Experience: 2-3 years of healthcare sales experience preferable. Capital equipment sales a plus
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top