Sales, Senior Solution Specialist - DXR (North Carolina/South Carolina)
Sales, Senior Solution Specialist - DXR (North Carolina/South Carolina)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration to positively impact the overall growth of our business. As a Philips employee, you get the chance to operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
You are Responsible for:
Managing and Driving Your Business
- Partner with the AM/AE to understand customer needs at the clinical and technical call points.
- Support the RSM in achievement of business goals including balanced selling and BIU AOP attainment and validating product forecasts.
- Identify and report new opportunities within assigned territory.
- Understand the business opportunities in the region and assist the RSM/ AM/AE in driving visibility of the business.
- Communicate and collaborate with your Account Team.
- Support the AM/AE in understanding the customer's business drivers and develop solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Partner with Services and other functions in resolving customer issues by following the escalation process.
- If required by AM/AE participate in the customer feedback loop to provide technical expertise.
- Participate in the 4 meeting process and installation to ensure a smooth customer hand off.
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach with your AM/AE.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Support the RSM/AE/AM through informal product training and education.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
- Own your Performance and Development
- Perform against established Performance goals and metrics.
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the sales team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Utilize and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge of markets, competitors, and industry trends for products.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
You are part of:
- Assisting Account Manager/Account Executive in Driving overall Business and Product Deal Support
- Supporting the AM/AE on the sales process with solution definition, design and propose a solution to address the customer's specific need.
- Acting as knowledge expert on product to support the AM/AE and the customer needs.
- Assisting AM/AE with customer presentations specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the value proposition. Understand and address competitive positioning.
- Coordinating product positioning and product qualification with AM/AE as needed.
- Partnering with AM/AE to drive a strategy to build value by utilizing on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Assisting the AM/AE with the technical product input for the development of the quote and order as well as input on estimated target pricing.
- Collaborating with Am to develop a SWOT map for Philips and build a database for installed base to establish competitive positioning and understand upcoming opportunities
- Assisting Account Manager in prioritizing opportunities that exist in a given account or market
- Authoring a complete and compliant customer quote based upon the specific customer needs and requirements.
- Provide Field Marketing with input on sales tools, pricing issues and competitive threats which enable Field Marketing to best support the Specialists and provide input
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years of related experience in sales, sales leadership, clinical applications, and/or marketing experience
- Clinical X-Ray knowledge and expertise required
- Diagnostic Imaging Industry experience highly preferred
- Deep product knowledge and expertise within X-Ray product modality.
- Ability to quickly demonstrate expertise and establish credibility with clinical decision makers.
- Ability to assess potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions
- Strong Business Acumen and organizational skills
In return, we offer you:
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter .
Why should you join Philips?:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top