Sales, Senior Manager - Managed Services Emerging Business Group, Digital Pathology (National)
Job TitleSales, Senior Manager - Managed Services Emerging Business Group, Digital Pathology (National)
Senior Manager – Managed Services, Digital Pathology Solutions
Our challenge is to drive exponential business growth at the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship and passion - delivering cutting edge technologies that solve century old health challenges with greater speed, higher quality and better accuracy for individuals and families around the world. Join us !!!
- Identification and conversion of customers running Labs from the traditional business to a digital platform.
- Creating long-term strategic partnerships with large & reputed Hospitals/ Lab Chains with innovative business models.
- Supporting the sales organization in creating a value proposition for our customers.
- Working with the C-suite to position the business proposition and the short & long-term benefits for adopting the business models.
- Working closely with partners/customers to operationalize the partnerships.
- Manage & Monitor that top line and bottom line projections of the partnerships
- Manage the internal and external stakeholders for approvals of the deals
- Ensuring a governance structure being in place for all the investments.
When you walk into work you will be joining a truly entrepreneurial team of over 330 employees spread across 8 countries, all passionate about defining the future, growing the business and having fun. You will be considered an "early joiner" to the Philips Emerging Businesses family which plans to expand itself by approximately 700 members in the next 3 years.
- Reporting into the Global Head of Managed Services for the BG.
- Work with different functional and sales team.
We are looking for:
- The candidate should have entrepreneurial skills to drive new business models.
- Should have prior experience of working in the Laboratory business with sales / Business development skills.
- Fluent communication skills to make elevated pitches at the C-suite levels
- Has been in a consultative solution selling role in the past.
- Understanding of financials. Able to create and manage new financial models.
- Background of Healthcare industry is required
- An MBA degree strongly preferred
We believe that every mega growth period creates an exceptional career runway. In fact, the Emerging Businesses leadership team gets out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and growing the people who contribute to it. Luckily, you are the benefactor of this unique opportunity and leadership commitment- likely to experience an - Exciting high stakes, mobility-focused environment from which to create your own future – personally, professionally & financially.
The candidate will be responsible for the North America Business of Digital Pathology Solutions and Neuro Services.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow: Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
No Sponsorship offered
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top