Sales Representative Dermatology (Gothenburg)
Job TitleSales Representative Dermatology (Gothenburg)
Philips Light & Health is a business focusing on LED based medical devices and is part of the BG Emerging Businesses. Our primary focus is in dermatology where we have a strong product pipeline enabling cost effective treatments at home and at hospital. We have already launched BlueControl in 2015, the first wearable device to treat psoriasis plaque at home with blue light and we will introduce in coming years other devices to treat inflammatory skin diseases and non-melanoma skin cancers.
You are based in Gothenburg region and will have 2 colleagues in the Nordics based in Copenhagen and Stockholm.
Realizing profitable sales for innovative led enabled light therapy devices in Gothenburg region by generating recommendations/prescriptions from medical specialists. The Sales Representative represents Philips towards healthcare professionals, payers and patient associations and internally represents the market. This professional should have an in-depth understanding of all layers within the dermatology channel in the sales area and drive high growth of sales for Philips by execution of the sales plan. The goal is to maximizing the value (top- and margin) of the short & long term business for Philips.
- Driving sales of Philips products through regular contact/visits to medical specialists (dermatologists) providing clinical information, product information and advice so that the health care professional recommends and prescribes our product(s).
- In cooperation with the Sales Director preparing the sales plan for the assigned sales area
- Accountable for achieving the budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin at specified channels/customers.
- Collection of market, product and competitive information, product and service problems, the method of sales, etc. to give feedback to the organization
- Ensures the relationship with healthcare professionals, payers and patient association(s) and facilitates the interfaces between the company and the accounts if necessary
- Contributes to the development and executes local trade marketing activities
- Give structural way of feedback to the Sales Director to discuss possible actions regularly and also to test and evaluate Marcom specific products, market information and suggestions for improvement
What we are looking for
- Bachelor degree or an apprenticeship within healthcare domain as pharmaceutical representative e.g.
- Proven sales record within pharmaceutical industry ideally with focus on Dermatology or Oncology
- Ideally a reliable network to dermatologists or oncologist (skin cancer)
- Experienced in preparation and implementation of sales strategies/plans as well as in product launches
- Communicative and persuasive person with a high drive and motivation
- Fluent in Swedish and at least good English language skills
- High willingness to travel, very good presentation skills
- Become part of an innovative company and a new business group with an unique selling point
- We offer several career opportunities and the possibility to grow together with Light&Health
- A very good compensation package and several other benefits
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter – in English – through the Philips career site Job ID 191964. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for recruitment and business interviews.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top