Sales, Regional Business Manager- Connected Care (East- NY/NJ)
Sales, Regional Business Manager- Connected Care (East- NY/NJ)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Connected Care Regional Business Manager is responsible for driving the Connected Care strategy in the assigned region, including meeting or exceeding order Monitoring & Analytics volume targets while developing long term standardized customer contractual commitments, ensuring the Connected Care Account Managers and other specialists work together synergistically to achieve the total region goals and objectives.
You are responsible for
- Develop strong knowledge of market, accounts, competition and industry trends and utilize in creation of Regional Connected Care Sales Strategy.
- Develop a Regional Connected Care Sales Strategy to achieve or exceed Monitoring & Analytics AOP goals, metrics and expectations.
- Ensure the Regional Connected Care Sales Strategy represents the full Monitoring & Analytics product portfolio including services.
- Provide direction in the development of Connected Care Account Manger Business Plans (in collaboration with Region Sales Manager), consolidating all plans into a Connected Care Region Plan to insure Stakeholder alignment.
- Collaborate with the RSM to drive execution of the Connected Care Regional Sales Strategy.
- Communicate Connected Care overall strategy with all stake holders.
- Adapt to Philips strategies to align with evolving customer needs.
- Monitor, analyze, and drive Monitoring & Analytics sales metrics and results.
- Manage and deliver Monitoring & Analytics funnel growth and forecast accuracy across all Monitoring & Analytics product lines.
- Coach CCAMs in executing their Monitoring & Analytics business and hold them accountable for their results.
- Own the Monitoring & Analytics Multiyear Plan (MyPlan) development, execution and maintenance process in collaboration with the CCAMs.
- Establish Monitoring & Analytics standardization contracts (developed from MyPlan due diligence) to lock in customer's business.
- Participate in customer meetings to move deal process forward.
- Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution.
- Responsible for Monitoring & Analytics funnel, forecast, regional profitability and AOP performance.
- Create and sustain relationships with senior players at major accounts.
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process.
- Ensure customer issues are resolved through the escalation process.
- Coach the sales team to support the customer during deliver, install, and post-installation.
- Ensure the usage of standard processes and guidelines by the sales team.
- Coach CCAM's and AE's to create winning account and deal strategies which includes a Connected Care approach to the customer.
- Set clear expectations and communicate regularly to promote understanding.
- Foster a culture of teamwork and information sharing.
- Create a strong culture of development by building the skills and knowledge of the sales team.
You are a part of
Philips Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care sales force. You will report into the East Zone Sales Leader for Connected Care & will partner with the regional sales team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum four-year university degree. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales, consulting, or provider experience in the US healthcare space working directly with healthcare providers.
- Healthcare IT/Patient Monitoring or software experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the healthcare provider market, payors, and the interaction between hospital systems and suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability to think "outside the box" and adapt to changing environments.
- Experience with large complex hospitals or IDN systems preferred.
- Proven track record in establishing comprehensive winning strategies at a C-level.
- Candidate will have knowledge and experience in negotiating large commercial transactions as well as long term contracts.
- Strong executive level selling, negotiation, and facilitation skills are required.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability to evaluate sales analytics such as funnel and booking information to identify trends and opportunities.
- Ability to analyze the financial statements of a health system to identify client needs.
- Experience in leading teams to deliver client success and results.
- Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers.
- Be conversant in industry/market trends and client business challenges.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top