Sales, Regional Atherectomy Manager- Volcano (Nashville)
Job TitleSales, Regional Atherectomy Manager- Volcano (Nashville)
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for managing sales performance and sales growth over multiple territories, within a sales division, in support of overall company objectives.
- Responsible for achieving regional sales quota and growing US market share
- Provide input to overall US revenue forecast
- Direct sales team members (Atherectomy Account Managers, Peripheral Account Managers and Clinical Consultants) in the servicing of accounts and customers
- Direct the advancement of revenue and market position consistent with Company goals
- Create and maintain key customer relationships across the region
- Ensure the sales team has established solid account penetration and development of new target accounts; monitor progress on regular basis
- Interface with Marketing to quantify needs and establish new product launch plans
- Timely submission of sales and expense reports
- Complete and accurate maintenance of CRM database (Salesforce.Com) for the division.
- Provide support and direction to sales and clinical staff in achieving the objectives of the company, both in revenue growth and expense management
- Monitor product complaint issues per company procedure
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, marketing or science
- MBA a plus
- A minimum of three (3) years medical device sales management experience with significant prior direct sales experience
- Capital products sales experience desired
- Cardiology products (capital/disposable) experience required
- Ultrasound and Atherectomy products experience desired
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong people management skills and abilities
- To represent the Company and interact with customers in an ethical, professional manner
- Advanced computer skills required (MS Outlook and MS Excel)
- Ability to create computer-based presentations required
- Group presentation skills a must
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
“Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.”
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top