Sales, Peripheral Territory Manager- Image Guided Therapy (Philadelphia)
Sales, Peripheral Territory Manager- Image Guided Therapy (Philadelphia)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Territory Manager(TM) is responsible for the ongoing support and internal development of strategically important, complex, long term, customers and customer organizations. Through cross-functional cooperation, the Territory Manager's primary responsibility includes driving utilization, growth, customer training, and continuing education. The TM is the primary support contact to assigned accounts/customers and will conduct monthly business reviews with Sales Teams, target new internal sales opportunities, and identify areas within assigned accounts to further expand the footprint within the account base. He/she coordinates with the Area Business Manager, Clinical Specialists, and other Field Specialists to provide pre and post sales service and support to increase positive customer relationships and to identify other revenue growth opportunities. The TM is responsible for the deployment of key resources to include training and education events, marketing tools and Sales applications. The TM is responsible for submitting a variety of reports, as assigned by the Regional Sales Manager.
You are responsible for
New Business Acquisition
- Responsible for achieving sales of all applicable disposable products and services in assigned US territory. Assists in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals
- Grows and maintains revenue volume in existing accounts.
- Cultivates opportunities within legacy and prospective accounts.
- Assists in developing pricing strategies in conjunction with the RSMs and ZVPs, Commercial Operations.
- Conducts sales presentations for new and existing customers, as necessary.
- Keeps abreast of new products in assigned discipline and of current and future Company products.
In specified accounts, the TM partners with a variety of customer contacts, including physicians, clinical staff, nursing, department managers, and procurement staff to drive utilization products and services and discover new opportunities for product expansion, thereby maintaining and constantly improving the competitive position by:
- Engaging multi-discipline commercial team members and articulating customer site utilization and business opportunities to internal stakeholders and gaining commitment to execute.
- Conducting monthly business reviews of assigned accounts, and executing these plans, reports progress, deviations and enhancements.
- Understanding the strategic context of the customer and the markets in which they compete.
- Consistently working to improve clinical acumen, competitive product knowledge, customer relationship/sales skills to become of greater value to customers.
- Maintaining the necessary performance and administrative reporting documents, in adherence with company policy.
- Provides primary clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses.
- Assist in training and education efforts within regional group to enhance team's understanding of applicable procedures. Help spread best practices and sales tactics among greater sales organization.
- Interfaces with marketing to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and Company product enhancements.
- Communicate with, align, and collaborate with the extended Philips team to execute on the Account strategy
You are a part of
A team where you will be a highly influential sales leader with high visibility across the ever expanding sales organization. A successful contributor will be able to provide your insight about every facet of our high-quality, safe and effective, regulatory compliant products and services.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA or BS in Business - and/or/education/experience equivalence.
- Previous successful related experience, including 5+ plus years of related industry experience, 5+ years of which included a successful track record in customer relationship and account management in the appropriate industry segment.
- Proven selling and customer relationship management skills with the ability to navigate a complex sales process to include stakeholders / partners.
- Strong clinical and technical knowledge, with the confidence to knowledgably engage key stakeholders such as physicians, clinical staff, nurses, department managers and supply chain to present a value proposition.
- Professional presence that influences desired results with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage assigned accounts in terms of driving utilization, customer relationship management, problem resolution, and business planning.
- Proven effective verbal, computer, written and presentation/communication skills.
- Ability to use communication methods and strategies that influence desired results at senior levels within the assigned Accounts.
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to job, environmental, and industry changes.
In return, we offer you
We attract and hire the best talent on the planet! You will be working with an incredible team of dedicated experts and leaders in the Medical Device industry focused on supporting your continued growth. They will help expand your capabilities by increasing the value you bring to every procedure and help you communicate appropriately the safety and efficacy of all products.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top