Sales, Peripheral Account Manager - Volcano (Orlando, FL)
Job TitleSales, Peripheral Account Manager – Volcano (Orlando, FL)
Sales, Peripheral Account Manager – Volcano (Orlando, FL)
Achieve field sales objectives through servicing current customers and in identifying and securing new customers. This is a very complex, process oriented, high level sales position that requires passion and enthusiasm.
- Responsible for achieving and growing disposable sales and extended service sales in assigned US territory. Assists in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and develops new target accounts.
- Responsible for territory analysis and planning focused on peripheral vascular related products to ensure revenue goals are achieved
- Assists in developing disposable and service pricing in conjunction with the TM and/or DM.
- Develops and manages key customer relationships, especially those specializing in peripheral vascular procedures. Services sales territory and interfaces with customers directly including physicians, staff, and administrators.
- Serves existing and prospective customers by discovering customer needs and requirements and by meeting or exceeding their expectations.
- Conducts sales presentations for new and existing customers as necessary.
- Meets with customers to define product/service needs and specifications. Continuously works with customers to monitor product performance and needs.
- Provides primary clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses.
- Builds solid customer relations by interfacing directly with customers including physicians, nurses and technologists, training/education, research, and administration.
- Assist in training and education efforts within divisional group to enhance team’s understanding of peripheral vascular procedures. Help spread best practices and sales tactics among greater sales organization.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records. Input data and information into SFDC.
- Interfaces with marketing to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and Company product enhancements.
- Keeps abreast of new products in the peripheral vascular market and of current and future Company products.
- Process and monitor product complaint per company procedures.
- As necessary, performs other duties as required.
We Are Looking For:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or experience
- Requires 5+ years in medical equipment, device sales, disposable sales; minimum of 3 years in peripheral vascular marketplace
- Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, PP) required
- Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and of generally accepted office practices, procedures and equipment
- Working knowledge of office equipment (printers, copiers, faxes, multi-line phones, etc.)
- Experience working in the peripheral vascular medical device field required
- Experience working in the medical device field required
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including Company management and outside business associates
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to represent the Company at professional and business functions in a competent manner
- Excellent analytic, training and motivational skills
- Excellent advocacy and persuasive skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to maintain a professional image
- Ability to assess a problem quickly and determine to what level it should be elevated, directing staff/customers to the correct person(s)
- Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top