Sales, Patient Care Account Manager – (New Hampshire)
Job TitleSales, Patient Care Account Manager – (New Hampshire)
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
We challenge you to join this growing team as an experienced Patient Care Account Manager for our Patient Monitoring business under our Healthcare sector. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration and contribute to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Manage your Business and support the execution of Great Sales Plan(s) and Account Strategies
- Understand customer needs and drive sales efforts for product portfolio.
- Research target opportunities, generate account leads, and develop long term objectives for Philips success at the account anchored to meeting critical customer needs.
- Build a Business Plan that supports achievement of your Quota, is aligned with the objectives of the GSP and balanced selling.
- Consult with AE and create strategies and action plan to win the opportunities at the account.
- Ensure proactive communication with the account team to highlight areas of concern that need attention.
- Create a relationship map of all key decision makers in the relevant business and plan for winning the support of them.
- Identify and drive your Top opportunities for each quarter.
- Build and Manage your funnel in SFDC.
- Accurately forecast your funnel using metrics to achievement goals.
Work with team to design Philips Solutions to meet customer's needs
- Identify and document all key influencers within your accounts.
- Establish early and cross-modality penetration by building long term relationships with key influencers.
- Leverage Philips business tools to understand customer business needs and design a solution to address the customer's objective.
- Work with AE to Discover and Qualify customer opportunities.
- Translate the identified Philips solution for the opportunity into a value proposition and create a pricing strategy to support the proposition
- Engage Sales resources and validate account strategies, needs analyses, and deal strategies.
- Design a tailored account strategy and create a compelling message to present the value proposition and proposal to the customer
- Execute the Account and Deal Strategies by identifying and assigning specific tasks in Salesforce.com.
Drive Sales Execution
- Own clinical level relationships with accounts.
- Develop solutions for up sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Coordinate Sales Specialist involvement from all modalities to ensure a One Philips approach to the customers in your territory.
- Author a complete and compliant customer quote for the recommended solution by engaging FSE, Project Manager, etc.
- Drive a strategy to build value by utilizing on-site demonstrations, clinical trials, site visits, and national clinical showcase sites.
- Author the discount request and escalate it through the DAS.
- Prevent customer re-work and change orders by ensuring orders and documentation is complete and accurate.
- Align to Account Executive strategy (where applicable).
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Understand customer business drivers and develop solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Build a recurring and frequent cadence for customer discussions.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer issues by following the escalation process.
- Drive customer satisfaction through delivery, installation, and post-installation.
- Ensure customer expectations are being met by managing the customer feedback loop at all stages of the sales process.
Team Within Philips
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Collaborate with Teams to validate and execute Business Plans.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Utilize SFDC, Chatter, OneSource, and other tools to share knowledge and develop conversations across Philips.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
Own Your Performance and Development
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the Sales Team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Utilize and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop a strong knowledge of markets, competitors and industry trends for products and solutions.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
- 5+ years of field sales experience with a Bachelor's degree or 3 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical Capital Sales Experience, Preferred.
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a "take charge" attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top