Sales & Operations Planning Manager M&CC
Job TitleSales & Operations Planning Manager M&CC
Do you have what it takes to drive customer service levels up and inventory and cost positions down in a fluctuating but heavily growing business?
As Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager Mother & Child Care (M&CC), you are 'owner' of the S&OP process for M&CC. Purpose of this process is:
- On a monthly basis align relevant Sales & Marketing and Supply Chain developments (forecast, phase in/out, market actions) with key decision moments (cost, inventory, introductions, capacity, etc.) to respond to demand and supply variations and risks.
- The review of relevant deviations and developments in the business, short term as well as long term, resulting in financial or operational adaptations to the plan.
- Preparing right level of information along the S&OP process to enable for appropriate decision making by Senior Management
- Execution of the decisions taken and reporting back status
As S&OP manager M&CC you will improve the long term strategic business plans and ensure consistency with Business-Market-Combination plans and mid-long term phase-out / phase-in assumptions for product ranges. You will coordinate translating the strategic business plan into an agreed supply plan, lead the mid- long term capacity planning, propose capacity investments & buffer stock positions.
Together with the supply planners, you will set up a regular capacity review and identify action plans and execute on risks of obsolete components and finished products.
The Sales & Operations Planning manager M&CC supports supply chain engineering or supply chain improvement projects.
As Sales & Operations Planning manager M&CC you will:
- Consolidate and present the mid-long term capacity planning (12-18 months) in the monthly category S&OP review process.
- Help to grow sales worldwide with high customer service levels,
- Reduce integral inventories in finished products and components,
- Avoid obsolescence risks of in finished products and components
- Interact with various disciplines including Consumer and Product Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Quality, Innovation, Technology & Development, Commercial Organization demand planning, Commercial Supply Planning, Procurement, Suppliers and Factories
The Supply Chain team is part of wider Operations team and includes next to Supply Chain also several Philips factories and the Advanced Manufacturing function. The position includes cross functional interactions, decision making and exposure to Senior Management in the Business. You will be directly reporting to the Supply Chain Lead.
Philips business offers rich, new consumer experiences that meet consumers' desire for wellness and pleasure throughout each part of their day and during key milestones throughout their life. We are a highly entrepreneurial organization, passionate about developing innovations that meet consumer's personal health & well-being needs in a unique way, relative to their Mind, Body, and Appearance. Philips is delivers lifestyle solutions aimed at improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025, and provides a unique opportunity for each employee to create their legacy in life through their work in a way that is personally meaningful to them.
We are looking for
The main criteria we are evaluating during this process are:
- Min. Bachelor degree (in BA or Industrial Engineering). An APICS degree is an extra asset
- Min. 5 years of work experience in demand planning, supply planning or industrial supply chain management.
- Proven experience in consumer / retail brands
- Strong analytical skills and the passion and pragmatism to drive business growth
- You have good Excel and strong PowerPoint skills
- Experience with SAP is an extra asset
- Strong communication skills: presenting, informing, challenging, influencing
- Interpersonal skills to working with different cultures and disciplines
- Business fluency in English (written & verbal)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top