Sales Operations Business Analyst (Salesforce, SFDC)
Job TitleSales Operations Business Analyst (Salesforce, SFDC)
Philips is currently recruiting a Sales Operations Business Analyst based in Andover, MA. Reporting to the Director of Service Sales Operations, the Business Analyst will be responsible for performing budgeting, planning, and analysis activities for sales operations. In this role, you will collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders (Field Sales, Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, etc.) to bring concepts to implementation.
You will be responsible for
- Reviewing capital expenditures and analyzes sales-related expenses associated with such things as the order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment.
- Performing regular variance analysis for expenses and budgets.
- Evaluating pricing structures to ensure fit with company objectives.
- Effectively incorporating client delivery schedules and operational changes into future revenue forecasts and revenue timeline considerations.
- Maintaining and enhancing sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
- Developing new sales quote tools.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This role will be based in Andover, MA and comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree Required – Business, Operations, IT, Accounting or advanced degree with technical focus
- 8-10 years’ experience
- Ability to apply statistics to business data and business reporting experience in Salesforce.com
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access) and SAP
- Experience training sales teams in reporting or performing an IT tool roll-out
- Familiarity with service agreement accounting desired
- Configure Price Quote (CPQ) experience desired
- Quota and variable compensation plan knowledge a plus
- SFDC experience is required – Salesforce.com report and dashboard building, and custom calculation experience a must
- Familiarity with SAP, data fields and objects, and working with large data sets
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top