Sales, National Account Manager - Amazon (Seattle, WA)
Job TitleSales, National Account Manager - Amazon (Seattle, WA)
Sales, National Account Manager – Amazon.com (Seattle, WA)
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
The National Account Manager (NAM) will be managing the Philips Oral Health Care on Amazon.com, a key strategic retail partner. Within this role the NAM is responsible for accomplishing sales, profits and market share targets. The ideal candidate has experience as it relates to Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG); strategic planning, portfolio management, analytics, trade budget management, and building relationships. Knowledge of online retail is preferred.
- Maintain steady communication with account to ensure sales strategies coincide and compliment customer marketing plans.
- Monitor retail sales weekly, future plans, and competitive pressures to maximize sales and profits
- Prepare monthly sales reports analyzing marketplace trends, retail sales, individual account trends and competitive activity.
- Develop annual account plans based on short, mid and long range presented by the appropriate brand groups.
- Attaining monthly, quarterly, year financial targets
- Lead weekly business calls with internal cross functional teams and Amazon
- Analyze all promotions in light of promotional funding to maximize return on investment.
- BA/BS Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of Account Management experience
- Experience working with Amazon preferred
- Experience with Consumer Packaged Goods highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills (highly preferred)
- Strong negotiating Skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and adapt to change quickly
- Fluent in Excel – must have accurate reporting measures.
- Strong facilitation and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management, internal and with the account.
- Adaptability in a fast paced and evolving team
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips Personal Health business offers rich, new consumer experiences that meet consumers' desire for wellness and pleasure throughout each part of their day and during key milestones throughout their life. We are a highly entrepreneurial organization, passionate about developing innovations that meet consumer's personal health & well-being needs in a unique way, relative to their Mind, Body, and Appearance. Philips Personal Health Group is one that delivers lifestyle solutions aimed at improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025, and provides a unique opportunity for each employee to create their legacy in life through their work in a way that is personally meaningful to them.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top