Sales, Multi-Vendor Business Manager (West Zone)
Job TitleSales, Multi-Vendor Business Manager (West Zone)
Sales, Multi-Vendor Business Manager (West Zone)
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Philips Healthcare is looking to add a member to the team to help us touch lives every day by insuring that our customers have the service solutions they need for their capital medical equipment. As a Multi- Vendor Business Manager you will position and sell Philips service solutions for Philips and non-Philips equipment with customers to increase customer satisfaction and exceed territory revenue objectives. As a Multi-Vendor Business Manager you will be responsible to sell new Multi-Vendor Service contracts and successfully support renewing existing business within the Western Region.
- Develop and execute a strategic and tactical territory sales plan to exceed financial targets for new Multi-Vendor business
- Prospect and qualify new Multi-Vendor opportunities
- Communicate business direction frequently and clearly to Management
- Drive the sales process by working with internal team members to develop winning strategy
- Develop and maintain executive level relationships with potential customers
- Be responsible for timely, accurate, and prompt forecast submissions
- Monitor competition and changes in the industry; provide effective feedback to the sales and marketing organizations that include suggestions for expanding product offerings
- Provide market intelligence to the marketing team to for product development
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in medical industry
- Candidate must be able to validate successful sales performance in previous position
- Excellent presentation, communication and follow up skills required
- Candidate must have proven ability to work effectively with the Service and Equipment Sales in a team-selling environment
- Demonstrate and verify recent success in complex sales situations
- Position requires strong MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and strong computer skills
- A bachelor’s degree is required for this opportunity. 50% travel required for this opportunity
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top