Sales Manager Imaging Systems
Job TitleSales Manager Imaging Systems
As sales manager for our imaging Systems you will act 50% as Key Account Manager (KAM) and 50% as team leader for our Account Managers. You will have the full responsibility of sales and margin for our imaging systems portfolio plus additional service contracts across Sweden.
Selling of complex healthcare solutions to our customers will be the core of your work as KAM as well as Team lead.
- Leading the imaging systems portfolio from sales perspective including a team of account manager
- Managing sales and commercial partnerships with customers from healthcare on national level
- Creating and implementation of national sales strategy and the sales plan, including sales forecasts remains within the distribution strategy of the BU
- Reports direct to the Health Systems Country Leader
In your role as Key Account Manager with additional responsibility of the Account Managers you will directly report to our Health Systems Country leader for Sweden who is based in Stockholm.
The opportunity for global career in one of the leading European and Global HealthTech companies.
We are looking for
You have a university degree or similar in engineering or business. You have a proven track record and experience (>8 yrs.) in sales/sales development and (first) experience from leading and coaching a team of direct reports.
Furthermore you have
- A proven track record in building strong customer relations based on the ability to translate customer needs and challenges into tailored solutions and offerings
- A proven track record of building and growing business with the ability to transform customer needs and challenges into value adding solutions and offerings
- A good network amongst senior healthcare professionals on the Swedish market in general and the Stockholm region specifically
- A team player and appreciate the strength of the team Open-minded, flexible and agile and capable of thinking “out of the box”
- Able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally Always looking for perfection.
- You don’t accept underperformance or poor results
- You have a quality mindset Fluent in Swedish and English
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top