Sales Manager Imaging Guided Therapy (IGT)
Job TitleSales Manager Imaging Guided Therapy (IGT)
Are you motivated by the opportunity to join one of the world's most well-known innovative organizations as it reshapes itself into a leading global HealthTech company? Are you ready for new challenges?
Then come and help us make a difference for people all over the world.
Join a world-renowned company where innovation is constantly channeled to meet the genuine needs of customers & consumers.
In this role, you have the opportunity to work Coronary business in the North of Portugal and to develop Peripheral Vascular business in all the country (Portugal)
You are responsible to
- Maximize order intake, sales and price realization at the assigned accounts within the area
- Work to ensure results are reached
- Prepare the annual account plan in line with the regional strategy and execute at area level
- Establish & execute the sales plan
- Contribute to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies
- Organizes the necessary actions and makes sure the required results are met in time
- Business analysis, planning and execution, implementing corrective actions
- Follow sales processes applying Sales Force
To succeed in this role, you should have
- Degree in a biomedical engineering or clinical/science related field
- No less than 2 years of experience in the related field with the specific Knowledge of the market and stakeholders in Cardiology in the North of Portugal (mandatory) and in Vascular surgery in Portugal (plus)
- English speaker and writing - Spanish speaker (PLUS)
- Availability to travel 80-90% visiting customers
- Able to win valuing the company and the project
The position is based in Porto – Portugal - (near also applicable)
In return, we offer you
To be at the heart of Philips and share our passion for introducing meaningful innovation in our daily life.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top