Sales, Inside Sales Specialist - Medical Consumables (Alpharetta, GA)
Job TitleSales, Inside Sales Specialist – Medical Consumables (Alpharetta, GA)
The Sales, Inside Sales Specialist – Medical Consumables (Alpharetta, GA) role is based in Alpharetta, GA and will have assigned territory responsibility for a defined geography. Philips is seeking top performers for this exciting growth opportunity. Remote Sales will require skills to work effectively across the sales organization and generate annual consumable revenue growth.
- Advanced Prospecting and Planning with multiple Hospitals and Philips Field Sales professionals
- Generate and qualify leads over the phone (e.g., cold calling, prospecting, schedule sales calls).
- Ability to build relationships with key decision makers.
- Presentation and Closing skills required.
- Determine customer’s requirements and present Philips solutions.
- Q2O – submit budgetary and formal quote requests and changes.
- Negotiate agreements and achieve closure.
- Ability to use technology is a must to be able to consolidate customer information.
- Responsible for reconciling orders to appropriate territories monthly as needed.
- Provide weekly order/tracking reports.
- Manage samples and demo processes/requests.
- Support tactical aspects of customer trials (samples, evaluation forms, tracking results, etc.).
- Enter Customer Feedback and handle warranty issues.
- Follow up with collateral, samples, trials.
- Contribute to territory planning/coverage
- Build a strong internal network to support the efficient delivery of value to our customers, execute deals and resolve customer issues.
- Ensure an effective collaboration process between Philips Field Sales Team and the Remote Sales Specialist throughout the sales process.
Teamwork is a critical to ensure success in this role. The Remote Sales Specialist will be part of a team of a larger Team and reports to a Team Leader.
Works closely with Philps Sales Specialists in the field within your assigned geography.
Critical Competencies include: Exceptional communication skills, Teaming along with Delivering/Exceeding Assigned Quota will be paramount.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred.
- 2 plus years of previous capital equipment and/or medical consumables sales experience in medical/healthcare.
- Prefer experience calling at various levels within hospitals. (administration, nursing, biomedical engineering, purchasing / materials management, etc.).
- Candidates should have proven experience in either sales, clinical/nursing, technical/biomedical, or engineering.
- Prefer previous experience in medical consumables sales, and/or any of the following product categories (Imaging Systems, Patient Monitoring, etc.).
- Professional sales skills, experience, appearance, written and oral skill.
- Proven track record of consistent top sales performance preferred.
- Experience with SalesForce.Com is preferable. Other CRM experience would be beneficial.
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Project, Office and Outlook.
- Must be able to work within a Team environment, performance based culture.
- Various shifts available and may vary due to assignment of territory and time zones
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top